Chapter 7: I love you

"Alright I have 8 sleeping bags and 3 couches in the living room." Junko said. "Who gets what?"

"I can stay on my own bed I guess." Mukuro mumbled.

"Me and Taka can share a couch." Mondo said and rubbed the back of his head. "i mean, if its ok with him."

"Bro, are you sure?" Taka asked. They both went red.

"Aw, thats so cute!" Hina squealed. 

"I'll take a sleeping bag, because no one loves me anyway." Leon sighed.

"Alright, one sleeping bag for the depressed loser." Junko teased.

"Me and Sayaka can share a couch. You've already seen us 'sucking face' anyway." Kyoko said.

"Great, any other gays that wanna share a couch?" Junko asked.

"I guess we'll take one." I told her.

"Makoto..." Byakua said under his breath. "Are you sure about this?" I looked him directly in the eyes.

"Of course!"I smiled. "Because i love you."  I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him on the lips. He looked surprised after that.

"O-ok."He said back. Soon after we had everything figured out, We turned the lights off and started to fall asleep. Byakua reached around my body and grabbed my hands. "I love you too." He whispered. I wasn't facing him so i couldn't see his face, but i knew he was smiling. It felt like we were the only two people on this world. That night, I fell asleep in his arms.

What seemed like too soon, the lights flashed on. The clock in the room said it was 2:30 in the morning. "Whaddup bitches!" a female voice called. We all turned to see genocide jack standing at the entrance of the living room. "I heard there was a party here, and I don't know what that bozo Toko was thinkin', but I'm ready to party!"

"What the hell is..." Junko started as she entered the living room.She stayed in her own room along with Monokuma. "Oh crap."

"Toko got kicked out of the party."Byakua explained.

"What did the weirdo do for that to happen?" Jack asked.

"nothing. I dared her to leave." Byakua said.

"Oh, well anything for Byakua! Can I stay though? I mean,I am much cooler than her..." Jack rambled.

"We don't have anywhere for to sleep."I told her. "I'm really sorry."

"Whatever. I don't wanna hear it from the asshole who stole my master!" She pulled her scissors out.

"He's right though. We don't have anywhere else for you to sleep." Sakura agreed. 

"That's ok. I'll sleep here on the ground next to Byakua." she said. "So I can make sure Master is safe from this Makoto loser."

"I'm not going to hurt him. I just told him I loved him." i told her.

"OMG that's so cute!" Hina screamed.

"Sure sure, that's what you say, but i don't believe you." Jack got herself comfortable at the base of our couch.

"Hey guys, I know you told me to stay in the storage room until morning, but I just heard..."Hagukure started, but Jack threw a pair of her scissors at him. He ducked, but they cut a lock of his hair off. "Ok, geez, you could've just just said leave!" And he left. After that, I didn't sleep a bit, with a fear that Jack would cut my hands off.

(Hai sorry for all the short chapters but i have a lot on my plate recently so yeah again sorry bye now)