chapter 5: sleepover part 2

I pulled up to Junko's mansion exactly on time. This was because I rode with Byakua who is never late nor early but exactly on time. When we got there, Junko and Mukuro greeted us at the door.

"Whaddup losers!" Junko greeted us. "Welcome to my totally awesome mansion. A few of the other nerds are here."

"She mean Sayaka, Kyoko, Chihiro, Mondo, and Kiotaka." Mukuro explained.

"Butt out." Junko elbowed her sister. "But yeah, they're in our living room right now, so if you wanna join them or something you can." she shrugged.

"She's waiting for Monokuma." Mukuro said.

"I said butt out!" Junko shot a punch at Mukuro, but she grabbed her fist before it hit her.

"We should go." I said to Byakua.

"Indeed." He answered. He grabbed my hand and led me through the mansion, which was a cakewalk for him because he lives in a mansion. Me on the other hand, had a hard time. I got lost so very easily in that place. Being just some everyday guy, I live in a normal house, not anything like that. After what felt like an hour, we finally reached the living room.

"Welcome Byakua and Makoto!" Taka exclaimed.

"Yeah, welcome." Mondo added.

"Thanks everyone." I smiled. I looked at the cast so far. Sayaka was sitting on Kyokos lap, staring into each others eyes. Taka stood stiff as a plank in the center of the room, hands by his sides, presumably waiting for new arrivals. Chihiro and Mondo were kneeling by the coffee table playing each other in a game of chess, in which Chihiro was clearly winning, shown by the frustrated expression on Mondo's face.

"That's not even legal Chihiro." Mondo rubbed the back of his head.

"Yes it is." Byakua explained. "It's completely legal. In fact, a lot of your moves haven't been legal."

"Whatever." Mondo sighed. After that, Sakura, Hina, Celeste, and Hagukure arrived. 

"Hi guys!" Hina said cheerfully. "does anyone know where the pool is?"

"calm down. We just got here." Sakura said calmly. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She sighed. Leon walked in after that.

"'sup fellas. sorry I'm late, I was too busy catchin that coochie." He said cooly. 

"Please use appropriate language!" Taka ordered.

"We aren't at school Taka. lay off." Mondo told him. "So how'd it go?" 

"Terrible!" Leon cried. "No one likes me."

"That is understandable." Celeste said.

"I'll never get a girlfriend." he slouched down on the couch.

"Aw, don't say that. I'm sure you'll find the right one sooner or later." Sayaka comforted him.

"Thanks Sayaka." He answered. "So, how about I take you to a restaurant or something sometime?" He flirted.

"I'd rather kill myself." She answered all too quickly. The dreaded moment arrived when Toko entered the room, and me and Byakua were sitting on the couch holding hands.

"Hey you, you disgusting loser! Get off my master!" Toko pointed at me.

"I'm not you master." Byakua sighed. Luckily Junko and Mukuro came in with Monokuma.

"Alright. now the party can start!" Junko exclaimed.

"Yeah it can!" Monokuma added. "I just burned all of your belongings you guys left outside!"

"You did what?" Hina asked. "What are we gonna sleep in?"

"Oh, quit your worrying. We have spares." Junko gestured to Mukuro who was carrying 8 sleeping bags. I got up and grabbed some from her.

"Here, let me help." I said. I accidentally touched her hand which made her blush.

"But that's only, like, 8! There's 16 of us!" Leon mentioned.

"Well I guess some of you will have to share." Junko cackled. I looked at Byakua nervously.

"It's fine." He reassured. "We'll figure something out." And I believed him.

(Hey team sorry I couldnt write anything but I went camping so i couldnt anyway so sorry but ill try to write some more soon! ps im having a glitch on wattpad where i cant submit pictures sorry)