Chapter two: explanations

I looked down at the ground. As soon as Mukuro confirmed the answer to everyone's biggest question, I dropped my phone. Byakuya liked... me? The guy was so uptight and fancy, I was no match for him. But Byakuya liked me. I slowly reached down and grabbed his phone. After reading all of the texts from my fellow students, I slowly replied to Sakuras question.

Egg: I do. I do accept

Screaming donut: OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!!

Ball boy: congrats dude

Corn: yeah, and props to you two. I'm sure coming out ain't that easy

Wet napkin: :DDD

Woman-man: yes, congratulations to not only Byakuya and Naegi but also Kyoko and Sayaka

Sayaka Maizono: thank you

Psycopath: yas queen!

Screaming donut: we should have a party!

Idiot loser: I'd love to come, but my hand is still stuck

Psycopath: hey a saw somewhere that if you put super glue on your hand it'll slide right out

Idiot loser: aw thanks! I'll go get some now!

Wet napkin: wait no! OWO

Queen of wiafus uwu: just leave him. He'll learn his lesson

Money: I also want to see how it turns out for this imbecile.

Screaming donut: so are we all down for the party tonight?

Woman-man: I will assist You in whatever you need Hina.

Corn: Taka, Chi, and I can help set things up

Hall-monitor: I WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST!

Wet napkin: ok! :P

Shuichi?: I guess things are set. See you then

Shuichi?, Egg, and 11 others went offline

Literal garbage: ...Master?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

I got dressed in his finest clothing, a blue tux and blue pants. I was nervous, excited, and shocked all at the same time. I calmed himself down a bit and slowly opened the door. As I walked out, a tall blonde figure was standing in my way. "B-Byakuya?" I said nervously.   He had a dark green tux on with black pants and a white undershirt. He held his hand out towards me. I took his hand and we started walking together. We didn't say anything, we just stood there hand and hand. Once we reached the dining hall, we stood in front of the door. We both faced towards each other, enjoying the moment. I brushed a bit of hair out of his face, and he did something no one had ever seen before. He smiled. It's so unlike him, but it felt so good to see it. We turned back to the door and went in. Suddenly Our smiles disappeared as Toko wrapped herself around  Byakuyas legs.

"Master, it's so good to see you! I've been waiting all night!" Toko drooled. Byakuya shook his legs to get her off but she wouldn't budge. I finally made eye contact with Sakura and she cane over and grabbed Toko by the arm and dragged her away. Her resistance meant nothing to the pure strength of Sakura. She set her down in the chair next to hers and Hinas, and then sat down herself. Byakuya and I walked over To an empty table and sat down. We enjoyed our time together, chatting it up. Suddenly, Junko swung the doors open to reveal Mukuro, Mondo, Taka, and Chihiro carrying piles of food. When they all cleared, Hagukure walked in with his hand still in the toaster. 

"Sup bitches!" Junko yelled. Junko came over to our table and threw herself into a chair. "So, what kind of gay stuff are we talking about here?"

"We don't want you low life over by us. Go join Kirigiri or something." Byakuya snapped.

"Low life? Excuse me? Whose the one here living in a ginormous mansion?" Junko asked.

"Me, I live in a ginormous mansion." Byakuya answered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well my point is that I'm not a low life, you dweeb!" She yelled and stormed off. Mukuro was just about to sit down when Junko left, forcing her to turn around and follow her. I laughed at that interaction between Byakuya and Junko. We got some food and began to eat. I stared at Byakuya for a second, and finally gathered the courage to ask the question I've been dying to ask.

"Why me?" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow as he swallowed the food in his mouth.

"What do you mean, why you?" I answered me with a question.

"I mean, why did you pick me? You could've picked anyone else, but you picked me." I said.

"Oh you mean why I chose to date you. I did that because I have a fond interest in you. Your grit determination to always do the right thing fascinates me." He answered.

"Is... is that it?" I asked back. He chuckled as he leaned over towards me, pressing his warm lips against mine. My insides were racing with excitement, but I didn't know what to do with my outsides. When we separated, everyone in the room started clapping for us, except Toko of course. We spent the rest of the time together celebrating with our friends and having a good time. When it was finally time to leave, Byakuya walked me up to my. Room. He grabbed my shoulders and kissed me again. We waved bye and split ways. I fell over onto my bed in excitement,  wishing everyday could be like that.

(Heyo it's ya boi there is your juicy plot points come back next time for more lol bye)