prologue

"Love rules the world..."

I hear his footsteps at the other side of the door. The guards guardin the door have never left it. They keep danger away. They claim. What they're really doing is keeping me inside. Locking me inside. They are the only symbol that I'm not truly free.

I see the door open and Nike sneakers step out. Those Nike sneakers that belong to him. Like how he claims I belong to him.

My tears run down my face as he stops. I'm under the bed. I'm hiding. At least under the bed i feel trapped. Not safe. At least it shows the truth. I swallow hard.

"Where is she!? I TOLD YOU TO WATCH HER!!" See I told you. To watch me. To watch me.

"Alpha she never left the room I swear. Right John?" John is probably nodding because he doesn't say anything.

"THEN EXPLAIN WHY I DON'T SEE HER!!" I hear shuffling.

"Alpha her scent is still in the room. I don't think she left. Maybe she's in the bathroom?"

"LEAVE BEFORE I SNAP BOTH YOUR NECKS!!!" he hisses and instantly I hear footsteps fade away. He slams the door. He walks to the bathroom and opens the door gently. He sniffs. He jogs to the closet and slams it open. I know he sees nothing. He opens the curtain to the balcony and opens the sliding door.

"Shit." He waits in front of the bed and he stills. He kneels down and sticks his head under the bed. Letting a sigh of relief out of his mouth.

"You gave me a scare Mi mina." He chuckles. I don't answer. "What are you doing down there? Come out. I don't think there is enough oxygen flow down there. I don't want you turning claustrophobic. And I don't want you to faint." He smiles. There was once was a day I would have smiles back. Or a day where I would have made a sarcastic comeback. But today things have changed. Today all I can do is stare. Saying that I'm terrified of this man before me is an understatement. I'm beyond terrified.

"Hm. Get out. Now." He narrows his eyes at me. I want to stay. I really do. But I can't. But I try out what little luck I have. I nod my head. No.

"Fine." He stands up and goes to the side of the bed. And he kicked it. It crashes to the other side of the wall. Giving me a bruise or two during the process. I'm laying on my back now and cradling my cheek. I hit the floor hard when I rolled over. Tears are still running from my eyes. A pair of arms cradle me in their embrace. He picks me up with ease. I'm a foot shorter than him after all. He sits on the couch and puts me in his lap. He brushes my tears away. Making me wink as he touches my cheek.

"Mi mina next time you hide. Try to hide in a place where it can't hurt you. But with your luck that's nowhere. So stop doing it okay?" I nod. I know better not to. He is cruel when given a reason to punish.

"Good." We sit like that for a few minutes. "Nora will bring you food. And something to heal you." I nod.

"Thank you." I whisper. He nods. "I have to go. And when I come back you'll be right here. Where I can see you." He commands. I simply nod. He sighs and removed me from his lap. The tears haven't stopped. He has try broken me.

"Amica Mae, mio amore, Mon amore, mi amore, please stop crying. I don't like it. Okay my love? " I nod. And wipe my tears. He walks out.

He broke the walls I built. He broke each of them. Little did he know that the last one he tore down was a dam wall. He'll just have to wait till the flood passes. But I don't want to wait for it to pass. I don't want it to pass.

Because if it does. He has one wall left to break. And I don't think I can build new walls if he tares down this one.

I just hope he sees that.

"But what if love turns to hate?...what then?"

[ I think all know who is this 'Alpha' but it's story that counts.

So...this John huh? What you think? Scaredy cat much.🤣

Comment

Vote

Add to library

Share

- love Louxerra

.

Oh and please give views. Will get better. Pinky promise.