Chapter 2: How they began...

"An eye for an eye..."

Alya P.O.V

Mmmmm. I love my caramel covered popcorns so much. And my book and the couch.

I glance at the clock on phone. 10:37

The party is probably in full swing by now and hopefully my best friend doesn't come home drunk. Or at the least comes home.

Alice isn't a virgin. She lost it last year. And so far she's sex addicted.

I'm reading. A book about something. Something something its always something. About a girl who falls in love. About a guy who doesn't want to. It's always the same but yet we can't get over it.

I relax further into the couch.

I'm definitely gonna sleep here.

Alpha Raiden P.O.V

The music is load and I'm grinding against a girls ass as she rubs it against me teasingly. Damn. It's doing wonders. I bite my lip. Hard.

I pull the girl by her waist closer to me. And start sucking her neck. She tightens the grip she has on my arms and lead them down to her too short skirt. I grip her thighs a she gasps. And rub her teasingly. I can feel her getting wet through her lace panties. She goes along with my rubs. We're still on the dance floor. I grip her breasts with my other hand and rub, squeeze, repeat. I'm getting turned on. I'm going hard. But I'm not satisfied. I'll never be.

I smell my mate. Conner typically yells at me through mind link. I'm about to shout at him but then what he says sinks in...in...in. Aaaand... bingo!

I let go of the girl I'm with and typically run to Conner who is unfortunately standing at the front door. Meaning two room away from me. Damn him.

I finally reach the idiot and growl. "What are you waiting for?! Go find her!" But I look at him closely and I can see the hurt in his eyes that can only mean one thing.

"She's... she's been mated with another man. Multiple." His voice cracks. Nothing hurts more than your mate mating with another male. I've heard the howls of a few hundred of our pack once they've found out. How could your mate betray you like that. That's why I haven't. Even though I tease myself that's as far as I go. Just that. A little mingle with the girls. Done there.

"I'm sure it's just..." I lick my lips as I try to find an excuse for this impatient mate of his.

"Just what! What if she rejects me Ray! Huh?! What then! Oh moon goddess..." He starts to mumble things I'm sure aren't words anymore.

"Look. Calm down. Tell me her scent and I'll see what's really going on." He nods. And explains as thoroughly as possible the scent of his mate. I follow it and it leads to the kitchen where a female human is flirting with one of another male human. Great. Just great. She's human. That means she's gonna be difficult and the chances of rejecting him are higher...

Wait. Wait just one second...one more...Ah ha! The reason she's been unfaithful is because she is human she has no knowledge of our kind. I smile. And walk towards them.