The next day

I Released my latest song yesterday and it hit #1 on the billbords! its called shake it off (previous song in notebook) anyway it was now lunch and i was talking to haruhi about my song. she LOVED it. when we where kidnapped(?) by the twins 'man i really need to learn theses names'. then we arived at the club i went to walk away because i was not sneezeing infront of everyone again but one of them grabed my arms so i couldnt move then opened the doors "welco-achu~" they all looked at you and i sweat dropped ripping my arm away from one brother i covered my nose. "Alergic remeber??" they all just looked at you "ughhh can you leave me alone im not going to stop being haruhi's friend if thats what you are after" you glared they all sweat dropped except glasses and super tall boi who where internally scared. . "is someone gonna say something or can i just walk to the studio??"  the little boy looked at my bag tapped my knee this time "hey your bag looks like usa-chan" you look down at the bunny he was holding you couldn't yourself, you picked him (and usa-chan) up and put him on ur hip like a mother would her child and said "omg your so totally right thats adorable" now EVERYONE in the room sweat dropped except for you and the blonde boy who was huging you and you still are holding him at your side. wait now your giggling thier are A LOT of confused people in this room.
Honey P.O.V
  I like y/n-chan, she is super sweet and cute- i mean her backpack is cute tehe. huh my face is hot..
Reader P.O.V 
 I put honey-sempie down so i could figure out why i was just kidnapped. "So glasses guy you seem smart, why am i here? i said tiltimg my head like a puppy which erand a "awww" from the blond with vilote eye.