Y/n

Reader P.O.V 
 My name is y/n and I am a famous singer. I am curently 16 y/o (sorry important to the story)I write all my songs and I'm pretty proud of most of them. AnYwAy. Today is my first day at Ouran Academy. I'm a day behind because I just finished my "this is me" tour. But Mr.Suoh said I was fine because actually I have no clue why.. oh well im going to go get changed into my uniform. OH HELL NAH THAT THING IS OMG I THINK IM GONNA VOMIT.  Okay enough dramatics im gonna where this. (black and white checker board skirt and goes to you mid thigh. a white shirt that says "the only impossable journey is the one you never begin -Tonny robbins in black cursive writing. with a jean jacket that has red roses on both sholders all the way down to the bottom of your sleves.) I'll just have my manager say something about how the dress could mess up my reputation. Now that im dressed I put my h/l hair into two braids that fell on both sides of my head. (ignore that if you dont have long enough hair neither do i ❤). so then i put on my black convers, grab my backpack its pink and has black eyes pink bunny ears and a darker pink blush. 
writer P.O.V
 (sound framilier?) "hey stop breaking the fourth wall! Reader yells. 
 "yeah whatever" okayyyyy back to the story ❤
Reader P.O.V
 Off to school! 
      Time skip brought to you by the " i hate endever club" idc if thats a diffrent anime i HATE that a-hole 😠 

Still Reader P.O.V  
 I walk into the office and meet Mr.Souh just looks at me smiles, hands me my schedual. "Welcome to Ouran miss.L/n" I send him a kind but full hearted smile. "Thank you Sir please have a nice day." with that I turn around and walk to my new class. "hmm 1-A?" 

Mr.Souh's P.O.V 
 what an intersting young lady. I can't wait to see what our future has in store.

Reader P.O.V 
 "alright where the hell is this class?" "hello are you new here i dont think i've seen you here before,are you new?"