Chapter 9

After my little episode of crying we went to the main floor. We decided to go in the elevator. As the elavator went down it played that little tune of music like ur would at a hotel.

The door opened and we walked in the living room to find Claire watching TV. She was watching The Young and The Restless soap opera.

We both say "Hi Claire, is it OK if we check out the basement?"

She replied with a slight nod.

We found the door that labeled BASEMENT. We opened the door and went down the stairs. When we reached the bottom we took off our shoes. The carpet was a creme color and felt like memory foam. There was a snack bar. And then three doors in the opposite side of the snack bar. The labeled 1,2,and 3. We opened number 1 and say rows and rows of seats and a screen. Oh the basement is a theater. We went out and went to number two. It was the same except a stage instead of a movie screen. Then number 3 was the same as number 1.

We decided to go watch TV with Claire upstairs. We went up the stairs and maura and I ploped down on either side of her.

Claire says " Tommarow you guys will be starting school so lets go shoping."

Maura and I stayed okay and went with Claire to the Ferrari.

Then I thought MarMar use to live shopping.