Chapter 9: Let's Talk About Sex, Baby

Mulai dari awal

Hope nodded her head. "And Aunt Rebekah. Is that okay?"

Josie took Hope's hand. "Of course, it is." She rolled back over and patted the bed beside her. "Come here."

Hope reclaimed her position cuddled up to Josie.

"Sex is amazing, but it's also scary. I was scared the first few times Pen and I did it, and that was okay. I was afraid I wasn't going to like certain things, but I did. I read a lot about it on the internet, but nothing really prepared me for it. We talked about it a lot. About what we liked and didn't like, or what we wanted to try. Talking helped, but in the end. it was just going with the flow and doing what we were comfortable with."

Hope started drawing circles on Josie's abdomen, which kick started her libido, not that she was going to tell Hope that. She was afraid she would stop if she did, and she liked the feeling. "I'm afraid that I won't like it."

"I was too," Josie admitted. "It's a rational fear."

"But you do like it." Hope's figures stopped. "I mean you did like Pen going down on you."

Josie grasped Hope's hand. "Yeah. I did, but if you don't like it, then I'm not going to pressure you into doing it."

"What if I can't give you an orgasm?" Hope asked.

"Then you can't," Josie said. "I was terrified the first time I went low, and I didn't make Pen climax. It took a few tries before that happened. We had a lot of fun trying though."

Josie felt Hope relax, both physically and emotionally. Hope moved her hand up and rested it between her breasts. She siphoned a little magic from Hope and summoned the Harry Potter book she had in her bag. She opened the book to where they had left off, and quietly read to her. It wasn't long until she felt Hope fall asleep. She laid the book on the bed and closed her eyes, letting the soft sounds of Hope's breathing lure her into sleep as well.

An hour later, Rebekah returned to the room to get Hope, because they were planning on checking out the tomb, and found them sleeping adorably together. She pulled her phone out and snapped a few pictures, then left them alone again. She headed back to Alaric's office to show him and Caroline the pictures.

Josie woke to find Hope missing from the bed, and the spot where she had been laying was cold. She opened her eye's groggily and searched around for her. There was a tray of food sitting on the edge of the bed, still steaming. A smile graced her lips when she found Hope standing at her easel painting.

She sat up, which alerted Hope to her awaken state. She smiled widely at her, then went back to her painting. "You looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake you." She looked over at her again. "I'd like to take credit for the food, but it wasn't me. Lizzie stopped by a few minutes ago with the tray. She says it's all of your favorites. She had the cooks make it special for you."

Josie smiled widely. "I guess that means she forgives me then."

"Did you really think she wouldn't?"

"I hoped she would, but there was a part of me that thought she might not," she admitted.

Hope put her brush down and moved to sit on the bed. She gently took Josie's hand, and quietly waited for Josie to continue.