sept. (7)

chileeeeeee, i can explain😀👆🏾

y'all, i just haven't had the motivation to write since online school started. and i got caught up with so much work i forgot about Wattpad (i legit came back to 200+ notifications lol). 

But I'm back on my grind so stay tuned for more chapters!!

How's online school for y'all, scale of 1-10?

(I wrote this current chapter about 2 months ago. the rest of course, I added on to it👇🏾)

So Dejuane is secretly gay or bi... idk which one.

(DISCLAMER: I WROTE THIS MONTHS AGO, AT THE TIME I DIDN'T KNOW.)

but I just witnessed a video sent to me of him sucking dick.. and while am I still officially stunned I'm still gonna publish this chapter.

I'm just really confused at this point😍.

Ruth's POV

I walked up to Dejuane. "So your just gonna keep letting your best friend talk to me like this." He gave me a confused look. "Ansley? What'd she say to you?"

"She said and I quote. "Cause I like him, and I don't want anything to come between us. Especially not over you, please keep your distance. Now that I know.. thanks." You wanted me to meet your friends just so they can gang up on me? Yeah, not a chance."

Dejuane grabbed my hand, "Ruth, I'm sorry. Give them another chance, I promise they're cool. Why do you think I hang out with them?" He wrapped his arm around me and we walked to class together with everyone staring at us.

Dejuane's POV

During free period I seen all my friends hanging out together so I decided to join them. "Yo." I gave them each a handshake. I looked at Ansley, "Why are you being rude to Ruth." I sat down. "OH that situation? I was just joking with her I didn't think she would take it seriously." She started laughing.

"She's kind of sensitive.. so just watch how you talk to her." I grabbed my bookbag and walked away, my friends can be cool but sometimes they take it too far.

I went to the library to find Ruth, cause that's usually where she spends her most time... drawing. "Hey." I sat down beside her. She looked at me, "I talked to Ansley, she's not gonna mess with you anymore. And if she does I won't play about it." She smiled at me. "Thanks Dejuane."

Ruth's POV

For once, I feel assured that Dejuane has my back. I'm glad that he's looking out for me, and I'm starting to get out of my comfort zone. Maybe he's right... instead of being anti-social I should start to make friends and put myself out there.

I won't get too comfortable though. Can't be out here telling people my secrets.

It was the end of the day so instead of Dejuane's mom picking us up we decided to walk home. "Hey... so I've been thinking, how do you think a movie night today? Just me and you, I'll figure out a way to get our parents out of the house." Dejuane laughed, "Ard cool, I'm down."

Later that night both of our parents left, we suggested to them that they should spent some alone time together. And surprisingly, it worked. "What rated r movie should we watch since our parents aren't here?" I said laughing. "IT. It's the best scary movie there is." I cringed... "Eh... the Conjuring is better." 

We sat there and argued for 30 minutes on what was the better scary movie to watch.

"Dude I don't have time to argue with you." I rolled my eyes. "But you've been arguing with me for 30 minutes." He gave a smirk and leaned back. And I got this feeling in my gut, like butterflies but like ... idk how to explain it....

This is such a turn on for me right now. I stood up. "I'm gonna go in room in get my notebook, I think I wrote my dad's Netflix password in there." 

As I went up stairs, I grabbed my note book and went to the bathroom, I sighed and fixed my hair. "AH." I spun around. 

"Dejaune. That's not funny." I pushed him. "The conjuring it is?" He smiled. I smiled back "Whatever." 

We stared into each others eyes. 

Why can I feel it?

What am I feeling?

"I don't think I can hold my feelings for you anymore." He leaned in for a passionate kiss as our lips came together. He took his shirt off, and closed the bathroom door. 

I'm so glad to be back on Wattpad babies!!!🥰🥰 Please don't forget to vote on this chapter it means a lot!!! And stay inside and stay safe!! xoxo.