+.3. The Evil Princess+

Later that day during Hosting...

"So Yato-kun, How do you feel about the new host?" Alice asks. The other girls turn to look at me for a answer.

"O-oh Haruhi-kun? H-he's really nice. I w-would suggest r-requesting him a-at least once."

"Hm? Really? That's nice of you to try and help him out!" Clementine clasps her hands together.

"I-It's just, When I-i started h-hosting I think I w-would have liked if s-someone like Haruhi-k-kun was around."

They squeal a bit. Don't worry these girls don't ship it, They just think its nice that Raven is trying to help Haruhi out.

"Yato-kun. A friend of mine over heard you talking to someone earlier saying that something not good is happening today, Can you tell us?" Camila asks innocently but normally that is a big no-no conversation starter.

"Camila! You can't just ask that! That's Personal!" Clementine is quick to reprimand her friend.

"I-Its fine Ladies. Today is the day of my parents death." I think I surprised them at my calmness and no tics when I spoke of my parents.

"We are so sorry Yato-Kun."-Alice

"I-Its alright... It happened so long ago the story doesn't bother me to much. N-not to mention y-you ladies are s-so nice to me a-and come by of-often!"

"Only tell us the story if you are comfortable."-Camila

"We were on a drive home from a friends place, the car had my parents in the front and me and my brother in the back. When a drunk driver hit are car off the road and almost down a cliff, I got knocked out and don't remember the rest but my brother did. I woke up in the hospital. Me and my brother both had some type of major injury. While both of my parent's were barely alive with little life support. The drunk driver had apparently done a lot of other bad things and was sent to jail. But that night are parents died, 6 years ago, today."

I'm surprised I never stuttered or ticd the whole time.

"Yato-kun..."

"It's a-alright ladies. W-worst days a-are to come."

I notice the twins, Kyoya, and Tamaki all watching Haruhi by Tamaki's table. 

"I-I believe you a-are all still t-taking in m-my story. So i-if you'd be okay m-may I head o-over to Tamaki's table?"

"Oh No need to ask Yato-Kun! Go right ahead." "We will be here waiting for you when your done!"

~~~~~

"No training needed." The twins speak at the same time. I've gotten used to it. I stand by Kyoya but I'm actually facing Haruhi.

"Have you forgotten about me?" Someone likes Attention a little bit to much. Gawd.

"Hm?" Tamaki turns back to his Client. "Oh no, Sorry Princess. I'm just a little bit concerned about are newest host."

"Well that's obvious Tamaki. You-" I don't even know here and she's annoying. Let the man check up on his friends. I stick my tounge out to Kyoya, He smiles tries to hide it and pushes my face away. Many don't know but Kyoya is actually my cousin, Surprisingly he knows nothing about my family, Nothing about his dead aunt and uncle, or what happened to his cousins. 

He walks away and I'm left watching Haruhi getting choked to death by Tamaki. Or Hugged but I don't think Haruhi can breathe. I should probably get back to my tab- Huh....

 I should probably get back to my tab- Huh