Sett - Oh, it's up to (You)

Sorry for the laaaaaate update on this. Some personal business had get into plus university and things got hectic.

New chapter, this one as requested by Lotus-blossom, in which requested with Sett and specified the Reader in being female gender and my own creativity on the rest.

Sett I do have a more knowledge with the mama boy, since I'm player of this Champion myself, his personality being towards more playful the possibilities opens of a story little more, it'll be slightly NSFW.

Chapter inspired by the music "You" from Nebbra ft. Mike Sabath.

I hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd been accompanying since the beginning his premiere to his release. The tall Vastaya packing huge muscles and the bad boy yet educated personality is like a package that has been selling on the media of characters you've been seen through the years of content you reached of. And yet you felt compelled to him.

To gain his card through the secret mission was a hassle, after the many days getting those first bloods you finally received, grating you the permission of his company and being able to fight with him earlier than many others.

Once the man appeared you'd to crane your head up, seeing the red and long cat-like ears twitching, the piercing golden gaze, a single wood pick between the set of sharp teeth. Angular features to then to descend to a corded neck, huge shoulders, a muscles and an almost nude torso, big muscles on the arms. His attire couldn't hide too well his body, the pants feeling like a second layer and showing that his lower limbs are also toned. The vastayan looks down at you, his gazing at your frame with a condescending look, you shiver at it.

As the male approached you more, to the point one are close of the other, you realize that he's way wider than you think, his massive frame feeling more oppressive than you before. – "So, you're one of the few that got my card?"

You just couldn't take your eyes off him, fearing that he might do something if you break the contact. – "Y-yes!"

- "How luck of you to have the pleasure of my presence so early at your side." – He raised his hand, palm up. Then he leans a little bit towards you, the movement making his bangs to move and reveal his right eye. – "Join me and I'll certainly leads you to victory. It eagerly waits for us." – He smiles, the movement making the corner of his eyes crinkle, giving a joyful visage of the taller red-haired.

Slowly you reach your hand to his huge palm, placing it delicately on the limb. Surprisingly his lips kisses your knuckles, his fingers gently closing on them as he starts to walk on the path of room in which you join the other summoners to a match. For the entirety of the walking he asked your main roles, in which you answered. The feline vastaya says such roles would be perfect for his skills and he give you tips for best performance.

The match happens as you take action on the tips he gave you, it bringing small smile on your face. As soon it ends and your team with a victory you greet your champion with a big smile on your face. He mirrors your smile, his golden orbs glinting from the light of the lamps as his eyes crinkles like before.