•𝕔𝕙. 𝟡: 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "SHIGGY!! can I borrow your hoodie??", chō asked as she busted through shigaraki's room again

"didn't you say that you'd start knocking?!", shigaraki asked.

"I said I'd start. but I never said when", chō grinned while looking through shigaraki's drawers. once she found what she needed, she yelled a 'thanks', and headed out.

by now, shigaraki was already used to her bursting through the door at any given moment. he should really invest in a lock.

★彡 healer 彡★

chō was out and about again. since the rest of the league went to do who knows what, she was left alone with shigaraki.

deciding to buy some pizza for when the rest of the league comes back, she went ahead to pizza hut. she ordered a box of regular cheese pizza and one with half meat and half veggies.

"having a party huh?", the cashier asked.

"mm...I guess you could say that", chō chuckled.

once she got the pizza, she headed back to the base. emi was hidden in the pocket of shigaraki's hoodie. chō thought that he might mind but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

"I'm back shiggy!! come downstairs for pizza", chō called.

she heard some grumbling and heavy footsteps. "which one would you like?", she asked as she handed him a plate.

"whichever's fine", he said. chō handed him two slices of pizza with meat on them.

"you need more meat. you're too skinny", chō commented. shigaraki just scowled.

"that ex-boyfriend of yours wasn't any better", he retorted.

"well at least his skin isn't crusty", chō teased. "by the way, let me go get you some lotion and chapstick! I'll be right back".

chō skipped to her room as shigaraki took father off to start eating.

"I got you some mint chapstick and vanilla scented lotion!!", chō excitedly said.

she squirted some lotion onto her hand and went over to shigaraki. she had made him put the pizza down and started rubbing it all over his neck. with a bit of her quirk activating, his neck looked a lot less flakey.

she then moved on to his hands. carefully getting into each crevice of his fingers. she then moved on to  his face.

she booped some lotion on his forehead, two cheeks, nose, and chin. she then gently rubbed it all over his face, making sure to moisturize all of it. cause he definitely needed it.

"are you done yet?", shigaraki growled. he wanted to eat and he hasn't been able to with chō rubbing lotion all over him.

"mhm!", she exclaimed as she put her hand back on shigaraki's face again. she held his face gently while tilting it up so that she could see his dry lips.

she popped open the chapstick cap and started smearing it all over shigaraki's lips. "rub your lips together", she commanded.

shigaraki did as told. it was a weird feeling. like sandpaper rubbed against sandpaper. now he knew why he needed it.

once chō was done, she got her own pizza, leaving shigaraki less crusty than before.

a portal was then opened in the middle of the room, making shigaraki immediately put father back on.

"oh hey guys!! I got y'all some pizza", chō said.

"cheese or meat?", twice asked.

"both! and vegetables", chō replied happily as the rest of the league restrained a blonde haired boy.

"oohhhh!! thank you so much chō!!", toga cooed. "I was starving from all that fighting. and I met this really cute boy!! lemme tell you about him—"

"shut it toga!", shigaraki said, glaring at said girl. toga only pouted.

"can I have the cheese pizza please? give me the meat one", twice said.

chō just got both slices for him. "where's the rest?", she asked, noticing that some were gone.

"didn't make it", dabi shortly replied.

"could I have the vegetables one please?", magne asked. chō smiled and gave her a plate of pizza slices topped with vegetables.

once all the league got some pizza and finished eating, the blonde boy woke up.

"who's he?", chō asked compress.

"he's bakugo katsuki. age 15. placed first in the u.a sports festival and is in class 1-a", compress informed.

"wow!! he's like a pomeranian! like those ones where they're blonde and fluffy and cute", chō said as she started walking towards the restrained bakugo.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. do it! do it!", twice commented.

chō stood in front of the unconscious boy. she gently ruffled his hair like a dog.

bakugo suddenly felt someone touching his hair and jolted up. "WHO THE FUCK?!"

chō was surprised and almost had a mini heart attack from the boy's sudden loudness. she then started laughing.

"aww you're just too cute", chō said as she started pinching bakugo's cheeks.

"LET GO OF ME YOU EXTRA! YOU'LL BE THE FIRST ONE I KILL ONCE I GET OUT OF THESE", bakugo hollered.

"woah! how do you keep your skin so clear and smooth??", chō asked, totally ignoring bakugo's threat.

"tch! of course it is! I'm the best in everything", bakugo boasted.

"then won't you become the best villain with us?", chō asked with a smile.

bakugo was about yell at said girl again before toga pulled her back and shigaraki started talking.

once shigaraki was done with his spiel, he commanded dabi to let bakugo go. to which dabi made twice do it.

as soon as bakugo was released from his restraints, he blasted the hand off of shigaraki's face, making the air more tense than it already was.

just as compress was walking over towards bakugo, a knock was heard on the door.

"hello, this is pizza-la, camino store", a voice said.

everyone looked at the door. they obviously already had pizza, so it must have been—

"SMASHHHHHHH!!"