•𝕔𝕙. 𝟛: 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• CHŌ was woken up by the many noises downstairs

•*•*• CHŌ was woken up by the many noises downstairs. she begrudgingly got out of bed in her blue starred pajamas.

rubbing her eyes, she saw over 30 villains standing in the bar.

she had to rub her eyes again to make sure she was seeing it correctly.

"what're you doing up?", shigaraki asked, annoyed that her presence had taken the others' attention away from the planning.

"u-umm...water??", chō managed to choke out.

kurogiri was the only one that moved. he got her a glass of water in which she responded by meekly thanking him.

chō then awkwardly walked back to her room. once she was gone, the villains continued discussing their plan for the usj attack.

"that one guy had his brain out....I wonder how he thinks", chō mumbled to herself as she hugged her extra pillow tighter.

★彡 healer 彡★

it was the next day and chō was currently alone at the bar. no one told her where kurogiri and shigaraki had gone or how long they'll be gone.

all kurogiri left was a note saying that they'll be back soon.

chō looked through the fridge, wondering if there was anything to eat. there was only some eggs and leftover vegetables. she then looked in the cabinets, finding packages of ramen.

"oohhh!! yummy!!", chō exclaimed as she took a package and started boiling some water. she quickly fried an egg and poured the boiling water into the bowl of ramen.

just as she was about to take a bite of her delicious ramen, a portal suddenly appeared in the middle of the bar, dropping off a body.

"holy mother of goats—"

"my apologies for frightening you ms. chō, but please assist tomura as he's hurt", kurogiri said.

shigaraki was still lying on the ground, cursing all might and how unfair everything was.

"you were wrong master. WRONG!", shigaraki said. "all might wasn't weakened", he seethed.

"okay buddyyyy, as much as I'd love to hear you complain, we gotta get those bullet holes patched up", chō said as her and kurogiri lifted shigaraki up.

they took him to his room, where kurogiri had left the two so that chō could get to work.

there were 4 shots in total. two to each leg and another two to each arm.

"hurry up! are you trying to let me bleed to death?!", shigaraki said.

"okay okay!! jeez, you impatient man child", chō said while rolling up shigaraki's pants.

shigaraki had to bite his tongue so he didn't go off on her. if anything, he'd wait until he'd healed to before he'd bite her head off for calling him a man child.