Nikki

After all the craziness last night, we all went to bed around 3 and got up at 5, to catch this flight. So it's going to be a long day.
Everyone is talking among themselves in smaller groups. When I pull Brie aside who is talking to Dean, Roman, and Daniel.
" Hey, come with me to the restroom." I say to her.
" Yea, sure." She says pulling herself out the group.

We walk to the nearest restroom about 500 feet from us. When we get there I just sit on the sink, and Brie just looks at me.
" So Yesterday?" I start with.
" I know. Don't tell me you believe that BS."
" I don't."
" Good.  I think that Dean, Jimmy, and Jey are all covering for him."
" Yea! And so is Nia, because they are cousin."
"  And I think Daniel, didn't want to make you upset so he went along with it."
" Well, he should just be honest. But last night when I went to sleep I felt something like creamy. So I was like ' oh, it must be the hotel lotion.' So I went to the bathroom, to get a napkin. But let's just say that wasn't lotion."
" Sperm?"
" Yep. I think he was with someone. And he made a you know what tape? That why's there was a camera."
" Oh! I am so sorry...but what about today?"
" It doesn't matter. We are already married. And everyone is already flying out. So I don't want to waste their money. Let's just do our job... and be entertainers."