On cue, a lady walked in. she was some investigator on my case or something. "Hello frank I have the results, we managed to find some relatives". Maybe I can hit the officers.. Juvie isn't sounding too bad right now. "Have you called them and told them about the case and more importantly Breanna". They are talking like I am not even here. fucking bitches.

"Yes, that is the good news". The stuck-up blonde lady turned to me and smile. I really wanted to flip her off right now. "Your father has agreed to take you in and you will be flying over to America tonight! Tomorrow you will finally be reunited with him and your brothers". Her voice was sweet and cherry but to me, it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. How could anyone be happy about this? I have brothers. Like wtf... Since when? And why the fuck are they only now supposedly wanting to take me in? Why couldn't they when I was a baby when they legit threw me away. "Wait America... and brothers"? How the fuck did I land in London if my so-called 'family'  live in America. "Oh yes your father and brothers live in California, you will be flying there in an hour! Your father has already sorted everything out for the adoption". Everything was racing through my mind I want to scream on the top of my lungs. "How many brothers do I have"? My voice was surprisingly really soft.

"You have six". Frank was taking in the information as much as me. No way in hell is I going to leave London move to California and live with seven fucking guys. "Is foster care by any chance an option". I pleaded to Frank with begging eyes. He glanced through the file what the lady gave him and smiled sadly at me. "I am sorry Brea but it has already being sorted". I shrunk in my seat and gripped my head with hands digging my nails through my hair. "Can I borrow your phone"? I ask Frank he smiles at me and instantly hands me his unlocked phone. "Cheers". I dial Ryan's phone number. I have never had a phone before because they are way too expensive. But Ryan has made sure I have memorised his number in case I ever need his help.

"Hello" his voice sounded groggy like he had been sleeping...

"Sorry did I wake you up"?

"Bestie is that you"? his voice was surprised but I could tell he was concerned cause I had never called him before.

"Um, yeah..."..

"What's wrong? Where are you? Did you need me to pick you up? Are you hurt"? Before he could as another question I cut him off.

"I'm fine chill Ryan". I could tell he was about to protest. "My err mum and her boyfriend just got arrested for drugs so now I am being sent away'.

"Shit bestie are you ok"? I smiled to myself I love how caring he is. "Yeah, I am fine... But I am being sent away to live with my so-called father and brothers". I rolled my eyes when I said father which didn't go unnoticed by Frank.

"No, not my bestie she can't leave me". I roll my eyes at his cries. "But seriously don't worry about anything Brea. You might not want to admit it but this will be good for you! It will be a new start for you! But if your brothers or father hurt you call me and do what I taught you". Ryan taught me a bit of self-defence. It has helped partly but it was useless when it came to Mike and my 'mother'.

"Yes, Ryan I will I promise". I saw frank look at me and gestured to his watch telling I have to hang up. "Hey, I have to go now... I will miss you.....' bestie'". I heard him gasp and fake cry. "I will miss you bestie... I love you". I smile then hang up the phone.

Frank and some social walker drove me to the airport and told me all these safety things and who to call and what the procedure is going to be like. I listened and didn't say anything. I very much hoped that this was just a horrible nightmare and that I would wake up. I kept pinching myself but that was useless unfortunately this really was real this was my living nightmare.

Frank and the social handed me a bundle of business care with their phone numbers on it when we reached the departure gate inside the airport. "Make sure you call me if you need anything! anything at all". I gave him a half-hearted smile. He put a hand over my shoulder luckily for it was my good shoulder. "You're a good kid! I really hope this works out for you". His words were genuine I nodded feeling half fluttered by his words. Frank reminded me of my father. Frank was just as caring and kind as my father. "Thank you for everything'. I say avoiding his eyes. It's hard being nice for me. "Your welcome kiddo, but you have to go! You have a plane catch. Remember your third oldest brother Alexander Moretti is picking you up! He said he will be in front of Starbuck". I nodded I was rather nervous. Frank had already said all of this on the way here. probably making sure I won't forget it. it was hard because I didn't have a phone or anything.

I was led through to first-class apparently my father had organised me this plane ticket. I already hate all my brothers and most of all my 'father'. I hate them with a passion. I will never let them in! I will never let them hurt me again like they did when I was baby. Apparently, according to the stuck-up blonde lady, they didn't even know I existed. But I call rubbish. They are probably just bullshitting.

The flight attendant kept asking me if I wanted anything but I kept declining. I didn't care if I was rude all I cared and was thinking about was about my so-called brothers. and sadly my 'father'.