I can't stand it.

Hunters POV:

I sighed as I got out of bed, my feet hitting the fluffy tufts of my rug. Although it was cloudy, it was a Friday, whether it was rainy, sunny, or freezing, Friday will still hold first place on my list of favourite days as it is my only favourite. I slipped into the bathroom before looking at the mess I call hair. Carefully choosing between the comb and the brush, measuring the pros and cons,I decide the comb should be pretty painless. Boy, was I wrong!

After nearly crying,(okay, fine, crying a little) I finally untangled the knots and had semi-presentable hair. Good enougfh. I hopped into the shower, after stripping, and began the process of ridding my body of dirt and grime, slowly thinking of what might come today. I also thought of a comeback for a guy who dissed me during my last school year at my old school, Everleigh High. If I see his ugly face again, I'll give him an earful.

Back in my room, I start deciding on what to wear. Since it's a cool-ish day, I opt for sweats, deciding on a pair of grey Nike sweatpants, a white hoodie and matching grey and white pair of converse. Happy with this, I grab an apple from the kitchen table and kiss my mom goodbye.

At my arrival, heads turned and whispers swarmwed around. 

'I heard she's a prostitute, and that she has a sugar-daddy'

'I heard she sold threw her dad under the bus for a cash reward'

'No wonder she can afford such a car. Poor Ace, he doesn't even know she's a gold digger'

Of course, all that blasphemy flew right over the top of my head, me not giving a darn about stupid rumours. I carried on with my day, giving a smile to everyone I passed. Well, all except the murderer.

Honestly, what did my baby ever do to you, yiou monster.

Anyway, after the third period, as I reached my locker and started exchanging books for the next few classes, I felt the air get cold and thick at lightining speed. Silence enveloped the halls, save for a few whispers. Turning around I spot the Ace and co walking down the hall at a snails pace, seriously is it mandatory for popular people the walk in slow motion?

When they were close enough, I waved and smiled at the leader, seeing as we bonded yeaterday.

Yet he only glanced at me once, before completely ignoring me, and went to the girl nesxt to me, lip locking with her hungrily.

I gaped, before my for contorted into a mix of confusion,horror and disgust. The amount of saliva exchange I'm seeing before me is not healthy. I just turn back to grab my bag, and leave without looking back. I'm afraid