Hunter

I jumped out of my car and looked around.

Wow, so this is Lionel High.It's beautiful! I smiled.

I skipped towards the entrance but slowed down when I saw everyone looking at me. Stopping, I waved at everyone, grinning widely.

Most of the boys smirked and waved back but most of the girls just glared at me, the rest of the people just stared.

Why are they glaring at me, what did I do wrong?

I just continued my journey to the entrance.

When I reached it I just squeeze through a bunch of people, not bothering to look at them.

I walk around, smiling at everything I saw.

Everyone is just staring and whispering.

Do I have something on my face.

I see these girls standing isolated from everyone else by the lockers.

They look nice.

The first one has blonde hair and is wearing a black dungarees with a camouflage vest inside and a black beanie. The second blonde has a white jean paired with a white jumper written'FBI-Find Boys Immediately'. The third one is a brunette and is wearing a plain baby blue sundress. The last is a blonde with black and yellow striped shirt tucked into a black and yellow chequered skirt.

She looks like a bee.

I stare down at my own clothing but remain happy with it.

I walk right up to the smiling widely. At first they don't notice. "Hi!" I exclaim, a grin plastered to my face. The bee girl whips around and slams herself into the lockers, clutching her heart with wide eyes and profanities oozing from her mouth.

I giggle at her reaction and hold out my hand "I'm Hunter." I introduce myself but all they do is stare at my hand in shock.

Are they aliens? I wonder while slowly retracting my hand so I don't scare the extraterrestrials away.

One of the blondes finally speaks saying "Hey.". I beamed at her and asked "What are your names?" They smile at each other, seeming to relax in my presence, the brunette replies "I'm Riley," she points at the bee girl "Alexa," the FBI girl"Lucy," and the black clothed girl "and Jade.".

Nice names.

"Why are you isolated from everyone else?" I asked, curiosity probably visible in my eyes.

"Apparently, you can't be different around here." she replied. My brows furrowed in confusion but then I saw Alexa kiss Jade, then realisation struck me. My mouth formed an 'o' shape.

They're voting for the other team.

We started talking animatedly when all of a sudden the atmosphere of the hallway became tense and thick. Everybody prts like the red sea, then some guys walk through.
Some really really hot guys with features that just scream 'Bosses'.

To say they are fine would be the understatement of the century. But the one in the middle is the one that draws my attention.

I look at him only to find that he's looking right back at me. He keeps walking but stares at me a little longer than necessary. I blush under his intense gaze. He disappears down the hall with the rest of the guys.

The girls squeal, causing me to have a mini panic attack. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Ace was checking you out! " Lucy shrieked excitedly.

"Who?" I question. "The Ace Archer, greek god, hsart throb and fuckboy of Lionel High. That ring any bells?" she says in a duh tone.

I think for a minute but come out blank. "Nope, never heard of him." I say, confusion dominating my facial features.

"Wow, I thought he would be on the world's most wanted list by now." Riley mumbles. We all snicker at that.

But my mind was thinking about a cretain black haired boy.

**********************************************************

Chapter two complete {que the trumpets and applause}

Ha, im such a weirdo

Like, Comment, Share