The Big Reveal!

Ace POV

We were sitting in my car driving towards the surprise. It was actually a surprise how she wasn't fussing over my sweet Lamborghini. She was supposed to be amazed by the beauty of my car.

Why can't she just be like the other girls I've shown my car to.

This makes things so much harder. She supposed to see my sweet lambo, fall for me then kiss me.

Can someone please explain why I'm thinking this cheesy shit.

I looked over at her and was instantly captivated. She seemed lost in her own thoughts.
Her eyebrows are furrowed and she's pouting.

Cute.

How could the let something so beautiful leave the safety of home, I mean, if I were her parents (or her boyfriend) I would literally never let her leave the house. The cruelty of the world might ruin a fragile flower like her-

What am I saying? I don't care about her, I'm awesome. If she's not interested in this temple called my body, she's stupid.

I can get any girl I want.

So why do you want her?

You're supposed to be on my side, brain! I hear a loud car honk and realise I'm still driving. Five minutes staring at a girl instead of the road whilst I'm driving.

New record.

Anyway, I'm driving to the special destination, just my chilling area, no big deal.

So why is she the first girl you'll have brought here, smartass?

I'm speechless. I'm having a whole conversation with my brain. This girl really does make me crazy.

"Please, please, please tell me where we're going!" She suddenly begged me.

I wonder what else I can get her to beg for.

I smirked as dirty images started to fill my head. Okay, I have to stop before this boner gets any bigger. "Why are you smiling?" she spoke aloud, breaking my train of thought.

My smirk grew "Oh baby, you do not want to know.". Her brows furrowed even more. The urge to rub the space in between her eyebrows suddenly appeared out of nowhere! My grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"You still haven't told me where we're going." she reminded me.

I could feel her gaze on my temple. I looked her way and caught her captivating gaze. It was getting really hot in this car. I turned away, remembering that I'm still driving.

God, this girl!

At last, after a long and tempting ride, we arrived. I got out of the car and jogged over to open the door for her.

When did I become such a gentleman?

I led her through a thicket of trees to an opening near a lake. A gasp escaped her lips, and I smirked.

Check and mate.

"This place......this place is so beautiful! How on Earth did you find it?!" She exclaimed

Beautiful like you.

"I was just driving around when I found it, and it has been my 'clear my head' area since, I guess." I shrugged nonchalantly.

She stared at me with wide eyes, " how can you just find something like this?!" I just shrugged, just as baffled as she is.

I stared at the lake with thoughts racing through my head but the main one being,
Why am I so at peace right now? I mean, the scenery is calming but I have never really been this relaxed here.

Then I looked over to my side, my eyes softening as they landed on her. She has an amazing body and all but that's not why I'm so drawn to her.

But the reason why is still a mystery I have to solve myself.

********************************************************
Y'all should unfollow me , I'm an awful person but in my defence I have been dealing with a lot now.

I've just been through hell aka school

And its been stressing. I mean, I'll try and update more but I can't promise any frequent updates.