Chapter 6

I'm writing another chapter today, I've finished my research paper and hope to get back on track with faster uploads. You guys should vote for this chapter if you agree most boys are jerks. :D

Chapter 6

Ollie's P.O.V

This two weeks thing was pretty freaking lame. What if Maddy changes her mind? What do I do then?!

I've been skating almost nonstop.  It helps me put the situation into perspective and think through it more clearly.  The skating temporarily took Mads off of my mind, never for very long though.  I had kept my SIM and put it in my old phone so I was able to still communicate with her.  My parents were leaving soon , so I could probably sneak in a secret phone call to her.

It's only been a week and a half, but I was still getting anxious. I want to date her so bad, I was too scared to ask her until I was sure she'd say yes.  I knew she needed to make sure I wasn't some jerk douchebag.

I was gonna treat her perfect though. Better than Andrew and far better than Alex could have ever hoped too. I don't see how anyone could treat her less than perfect though. I would lover her and care for her. I'd treat her like a freaking princess. Something so many girls have tried to get me to do so many times. Maybe Maddy's why they failed. Maybe my heart knew they weren't right for me. I certainly hope it's that and that I'm not just an inconsiderate jackass. Man, that would suck. She'd come before skating, she'd come before everything. I think it's because she doesn't try so hard to get my attention like so many girls have.

Especially Alyssa. She was queen of trying too hard. When she tried though, she comes off pathetic, though I'm sure she's just doing what she assumes comes across as cute.  I know that I sound like a jerk, but the harder she'd try, the more I'd focus on skating.  Alyssa had taken the breakup pretty hard. I hope she's alright and I hope she doesn't go out of her way to try and make Maddy think that I am, in fact, an inconsiderate jackass. For Maddy, I definitely be more than that. I'd try my hardest to be the best boyfriend a girl could possibly ask for.  She was already becoming my everything, Which happens to be rather ridiculous when you put it in perspective. In all honesty, it's stupid should I fall for Mads already. I had just met Maddy. She came into my life and I immediately break up with my girlfriend? Wow. Maybe I AM a jerk. She already determines what I do with my life. Oh my gosh, please don't tell me I've become one of those no backbone, melt in her hands, whipped kinda guys? That's pathetic. Nah. That isn't me. Ever. I just genuinely care for Maddy.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Waves of nausea washed over me, a week and a half ago, everything was fine. No, wait a second, everything was perfect. I was so happy, I thought we'd try and make it work this time. I had been dating the cutest boy in the whole world.  Oliver had meant everything to me. Sure, we rarely hung out. It wasn't because he didn't like me or that he didn't like hanging out with me. It was because he needed to focus on his skating, I understood that. He loved me, didn't he?

My heart sank as I slowly thought about it and came to the realization that, no, he probably hadn't ever loved me. Come to think of it, I was always the one to say 'I love you babe.' or something like that. I was the one who said it first. It was like he hated saying it. Maybe he just has commitment issues, I'm sure he'll be back... 

All I knew is he did feel bad and that it had been for another girl. His facebook didn't say anything about being in a relationship so I had no way of knowing if it was true. I have a feeling it's that Maddy chick he's been talking to on facebook. We had a huge fight about it the day before he left me. He had promised me that they were just friends, but I didn't really trust it. 

I know it's creepy, but I look at both their profiles as soon as I log on and check my notifications. I've read all her wall posts and looked through all of her pictures. Sadly, I had to admit, she was gorgeous. She was cute and tiny, but nothing at all like me.

She looked like Hot Topic was probably her favourite store, whereas I tend to stick to Victoria's Secret, Hollister and American Eagle.  She made Hot Topic look adorable though with her petite figure, dyed black hair and bright green-grey eyes. 

I never would have guessed she'd be Ollie's type. I mean yes, their styles go hand in hand, Though, I guess I had always assumed he liked girls like me. Not girls who dressed weird and had crazy, teased hair.

Maybe, if I start dressing like her, he'll come back. All I need to do is change so that I stick out too. I had to try, I loved him. If it meant getting him back, I'd try anything. 

Maybe it wasn't her good lucks, maybe she was some sort of easy slut. That would make sense. Lately, he's been pressuring me to do more with him. Idiot. I would have let him have it. In fact, I was planning on it next time we hung out. Now, I'm kinda glad I didn't. In fact, I'm really, seriously glad. Stupid jerk.

Maddy's P.O.V

It's been a whole week and a half and he's showed no signs of being anything less than perfect. I think maybe it's getting close to time to get over my whole 'oh my gosh I don't wanna date another douchebag boy' phobia.

I think I can trust him. I mean he did leave his girlfriend right away for me, while that makes me nervous, he also hates guys like that and thinks cheating's horrible. So, leaving Alyssa so quickly must have been pretty hard for him. 

Though, I can't for the life of me see why he'd leave Alyssa for me. I'm so weird and boring looking. She's astoundingly beautiful with her big blue eyes and bleach blonde hair. It's not her all american looks that make her so cute, it's her smile. I'm so jealous, I wish I could have a smile like that just for a day.

Anyways, I think maybe I'll ask him when he calls. I don't usually ask in person, I'm usually too nervous for that kinda thing. Technically though, this isn't 'in person'. So, I guess I could try it. 

Ollie's P.O.V

Wow, that had been nervewracking. I thought about the phone call over and over. Maddy had asked me out. Finally. 

I had been getting so nervous that she wouldn't. 

She makes me feel like I've never felt before, in more ways than just one but we won't talk about that. 

I hope the weekend comes soon, that's when I can finally see her. I'm so nervous, how do I act? How quickly can I kiss those soft sweet lips? 

______________________

COMMENT, FAN, VOTE.

I don't think I'll do Alyssa's P.O.V very often.

I just wanted to give perspective on how EVERYONE was feeling.