"But that's too much Rog. I can't take it." I whispered as I buried my face in my arms and started crying.

"Hey! C'mon! Don't cry. Hey Liliane. Don't cry." He said as he pulled me up from my chair and hugged me. "Lil he's counting on you one last time, like people in a marriage do." Rog said and even his voice broke.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Oh it's alright, cry as much as you have to, but don't mourn your whole life. Lil I'll carry you along the way as long as I have to, but don't give up. We have your back." He said as I nodded into his shoulder and quickly wiped away my tears. "Don't let him down."

"I'll fight till the last second." I said as he patted my back while pulling back from the hug.

"Now that's the Liliane I know." He chuckled as I wiped away the tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm being a crybaby lately." I mumbled.

"You have every right." He mumbled. "How's your health?"

"Pretty good I guess, compared to Freddie." I muttered as I pulled up my sleeve and there was a very light brownish spot. "You see." I muttered as he nodded. "But besides that I'm fit, I stopped the training for now because I want to spent time with Freddie and the kids but yeah." I mumbled, forcing on a smile.

"That sounds okay." He said with a light smile. "Liliane please don't give up." He whispered as I slowly nodded.

"Besides that- uhm - Brian had a single planned, right?" I asked as Rog nodded. "I wanted to tell him to postpone it, because of the situation with Freddie, his health changed drastically in the last 3 days." I muttered as Rogs eyes were filled with worries when I mentioned the heath of his ill friend.

"Yeah well I'm not sure, we should talk to Freddie about it shouldn't we? I think Brian wanted ti come along by himself later anyways." Rog said and I nodded.

"Who's talking to my lovely wife?" I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"It's Debbie Harry herself." Rog chuckled as Freddie came around the corner. We were downstairs in the living area and Freddie was upstairs looking down into the living area, talking to us.

"Oh Mrs.Taylor." Freddie chuckled. "I'm honoured."

"And so am I." Roger mumbled with a smile.

"Did we wake you?" I asked as Freddie looked at me.

"Yes, but darling- you don't look good- I mean you always look good but- DID MRS.TAYLOR MAKE YOU CRY? DID HE?" Freddie asked.

"Oh no, I just- uhm- a lash- I had a eyelash in my eye." I chuckled.

"I see you- we're talking later." He muttered as he looked at Rog again. "So what are the news?"

"Oh well, actually not much, I just thought I'd visit my young friend Freddie 'The fairy godmother' Mercury." Roger smiled sweetly.

"Glad to hear that Mr. Chubby Taylor." Freddie said and Rogs face dropped.

"That's not fair." He muttered as I smiled at them
two talking like that. They've known each other for more than two decades now, they even shared a store and a flat together.

"Oh dear. So what do we wanna talk about?" He asked.

"How about you ask me to come upstairs and we'll
talk?" Roger asked with a little laugh.

"Will you come upstairs then?" Freddie asked as he nodded and the two nodded and walked off like two kids.

Oh dear.