𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

Start from the beginning

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28. __didi_

29.

30.

now, what's with the contestant number?
i have decided to stretch this game for 10 days.
each day, i'll upload 1 question for this or that at sharp 11pm, IST.

• answers after the closure of a particular question will not be accepted.

• there will be a separate chapter uploaded for each question, everyday.

and now for the twist in the tale ◕

you won't be the only one choosing this or that for yourself. yep, that sounds pretty confusing already (my life if confusion) but let me try elaborating.

so, each contestant will leave me a private message, on my personal handle (sunshine-in-disguise) about your answer.

And

you'll tag 10 friends of yours who will guess what you are most likely to choose under your contestant number.

TRY NOT TO CHEAT, THAT MEANS DON'T TELL THEM YOUR ANSWER.

in the end of every day, there will be eliminations on the basis of the wrong answers given by your friends.

for the participants winning, the friends to guess shall remain the same.

on the end of the 10th day, obviously, the one having the most correct guesses by their friends will be the winner. (there can be more than one winner, no tie breaker rounds will be there for that if there aren't more than two of them.)

||

• if you don't want to play it like this, you can choose, comment your answer, invite your friends for playing together and have fun randomly every day! above rules just apply for the ones playing for prizes! you are most welcome to play otherwise too!

| P R I Z E S |

'shoutout for all the winners and their friends, yes.

'a wallpaper featuring one direction for every participant, playing for the prizes or not.

'custom graphics for the winners (can be anything of their choice, icon, cover, wallpaper etc.)

'a follow from this account and my personal account for the winners and their friends.

||

that's it for now! if you have any queries, feel free to drop them in the comments!

choose your numbers soon so that we can start today itself!

hope you enjoy!