Then our eyes met, his tongue running along his tongue and chest raising and falling from the exercise. I couldn't move, the eye contact struck me right in the chest. He handed Mitch the surf board, breaking the contact for second to let me take a breath but then suddenly he's running up the beach towards me and I'm unable to breathe again.

My dream lingered in my mind, of him walking away from me. Part of me told me don't be fooled by him running at you because he could always just turn around. It was easy.

The wind was almost knocked out of me as his wet body picked me up and spun me round. I couldn't quite believe it was happening, we hadn't been this physical together. I squealed at the slimy wetness of his skin until he put me down.

"What a greeting" Jonny laughed behind me.

"You guys made it! The waters amazing. You should totally surf." He seemed hyperactive, the adrenaline was clearly rushing through him.

"I would fall flat on my face." I laughed, shaking my head. My head turned to Jonny quickly to see what he was saying but he was just smirking at Harry. I looked back at Harry to see his head fly up from looking somewhere else. He gave me a cheeky smile which only confused me more.

"I can't afford to embarrass myself. What if a hot Jamaican wants to take me home?" Jonny answered eventually. Harry laughed and nodded.

"Of course of course. Well, Mitch has my board so I'll guess I'll hang out here for a bit." He walked towards Jonny, who unexpectedly stood up.

"I'm actually gonna go in the sea for a bit and cool my back off." He announced, showing us his burn. Harry winced at it and took a good look at it.

"Ouch that looks painful man. When you guys come back up to the house I have a cream that will sort that right out. I always get burned." Jonny looked as if he was about to melt but nodded nonetheless.

"Thanks." He smiled before rushing off to the sea to no doubt frolic.

Harry sat in his seat and pulled his hair out of his bun while I sat on the towel next to him and closed my eyes, trying to soak up some sun and calm myself down from the state I had gotten in from his entrance.

A couple of the other guys were laying to my right, looking asleep or listening to music. It was such a serene day, with hardly anyone else on the beach. It wasn't like the beaches in England for sure. One hot day like this and there no place to move at all.

We laid there for a while in silence before I opened my eyes and observed Harry through my sunglasses, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Is your hair getting in the way?" I asked, as he was pushing it out of his face a lot. He turned his head to face me and a piece fell in front of his eyes.

"How could you tell?" He joked, flashing a smile that could've knocked me out of my seat.

"Want me to plait it? It'll keep it out of your face for a while." I suggested, sitting up from my laid position. He raised his eyebrows to show he was thinking about it before nodding.

He sat on the floor while I moved to sit in the beach chair. His head was in between my legs which he wrapped one of his arms around. I could feel the coldness of his hands from the cold sea.

"I used to plait my sister's hair all the time." I told him as I sectioned his hair so he could have two equal braids.

"Is she younger?" He wondered. I liked moments like these where we were just getting to know each other and it didn't feel forced, we asked questions we wanted to know.

"Older but she was too busy being the smart one to learn skills like this." I smiled at the thought of me doing Jasmine's hair while she did her homework even though I had homework to do as well.