CHAPTER FOUR - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑩𝑬

THE HOME OF Y/N AND HAK, CAPITAL FUUGA is where they're heading. The journey was long and exhausting, but Hak and Y/N were more than happy to return to their warm home, as much as they try to hide the excitement.

The two both raised a leg, then kick each individual in front of them, the two guarding the gate groaned, Y/N could hear one of them muttering about how they had a good nap just now.

"Does guarding the gate means nap time to this tribe?" Hak raised a brow, leaning down a little to look at the two tribe members while Y/N shook her head with a small smile.

"Lord Hak, Lady Y/N!" They called out, excitement evident in their expression. "It's been so long, ten years?" The one with dark hair—similar hairstyle to Hak—spoke, voice still drowsy. "It's been three." Y/N corrected, hand soon coming down on the younger's head and gave his hair a ruffle.

"It's strange that you visit. What, did the two of you get fired?" They asked, truly horrified of the thought of great Hak and Y/N—pride of the Wind Tribe—got fired.

Y/N and Hak never bothered to answer. "Lord Hak? It's the young lord! And Lady Y/N too!" People gather as news of the two coming back home passed through ears, surrounding the two. "One at a time, please." Hak said, chuckling at the people who swarmed them.

"Y/N!" A man came sliding on his knees, stopping right in front of the H/C haired girl as he held up a beautifully arranged bouquet. "My love, you're back." Several girls from the Wind Tribe swoon over his good looks and charming smile, gushing over how lucky Lady Y/N is.

Y/N took the bouquet in her hands and lift it up in the air, letting it bask in sunlight as she took a good look of it, then nodding with a big smile. "This is pretty, it'll probably sell for a good price." The man in front of her smiled proudly. "See, I knew you'd like it."

She toss it in the air, letting the girls fight among themselves to get a bouquet from the Son Riku himself. "Make sure to pay me later!" She waved, watching the chaos unfold. "Y/N." Riku took her hand in his, bringing it close to him to give a light kiss. "Will you marry me?"

"Will the wedding have things that'll sell for a good price?" Y/N stare with hopeful eyes. "You bet there will be." He confirmed. "Then of course! I'll marry—"

The man in front of her disappeared, flying to the side as a strong force kicked his face, turning, Y/N assume that Hak had roundhouse kicked him in the face.

"I will never let Y/N get married to a frivolous man like you!" He growled, glaring daggers at the man getting up, a hand holding his injured side of face. "Come on, don't you think that's a little harsh on your older brother?"

"I was here before you."

"But I'm older."

"Only by one year!"

"I'm still older than you!"

The quarrel went on.

"How many times have Lord Riku proposed to Lady Y/N?"

"And how many times have Lord Hak kicked him in the face because of that?" Tae-Woo sighed, watching the two bicker.

"Hm? Who's this?" One of the tribe members asked, eyes focusing on the small figure, Yona look around cluelessly. "Oh, she's a court lady from the castle." Hak was able to make up an excuse fast. "Wow, she's pretty!" The natural kindness and friendliness of the Wind Tribe made them approach Yona immediately, asking several questions about the red haired girl.