Epilouge: What Happens Next?

After Mario's triumph from saving you from your doom about 3 years ago, Mario stands at your new house's door with something behind his back.

Mario knocked on your door with a big smile plastered on his face. "Who is it?" You called out, opening up your door. "It's only me my sweet." Mario said, his smile growing by the minute. "What's up Mario?" You asked, noticing something shiny behind his back. Mario looked up into your (Eye color) eyes and took a deep breath, getting down on one knee.

"(Your name), I knew right from the start that when I visited your apartment that one day, that we were going to be best friends. And I never knew how happy I would be when I finally dumped Princess Peach for you. You're my best friend in the whole world and I'm lucky I'm in love with you. Can we be best friends forever? Will you marry me?" Mario said with a nervous smile.

You gasped with such delight. "Oh Mario! Of course I'll marry you!" You ran up and hugged Mario tightly, setting him down after a little while, and kissed him on the lips.

And from that point on, you two were the best crime fighters and lovers that could ever be found inside the Mushroom Kingdom.

And this, dear folks, is where our story comes to an end.

The End... For real this time.

____________________________________________________

A/N:

Welp I hope you enjoyed my Mario x Reader. It's one of the very first X Readers I've done and I have some Spongebob One-Shots or X Readers I'm doing so if you'd like you can go check those out and request something of your own. Also I'm still debating whether or not I should call you guys my Shyguys... Not sure at the moment but you can leave a comment if you want stating whether I should call you guys that or not. But for now I hope you all enjoyed this book. It was really fun to make!

And don't worry those people that requested other X Readers existing on this story. I'll get right to them. I'm just busy cuz I've got a Spongebob X Reader to finish, plus a sequel on Tim Turns The Tables At Freddy's. So yeah.

But for now I hope you enjoyed this book! Bye! :)