Planning While Away

"MOVE IT MINIONS! We need to finish this for the Shadow Queen before the next time she comes!" Bowser snapped at his minions, causing them to work harder and faster on your dooms day device. "This device will surely impress the Shadow Queen. And it'll take care of that (Your name) once and for all..." Bowser laughed evilly as his minions; Boos, Shyguys, Koopas, Goombas, Bob-ombs, and more; worked 'round the clock on this device without a break to be spoken of.

The Shadow Queen came the day the device was suppose to be ready. "Is it ready?" She asked, smiling evilly. "It is indeed Shadow Queen. This will destroy (Your name) and you'll never have to worry about her or even hear her name ever again." Bowser said. "Excellent. Have this behind my castle at midnight and we'll set it off at (Your name) house then." Peach, or the Shadow Queen, left Bowser's castle right after she told him what to do, and Bowser straight away started barking at his minions to haul the device over to Peach's Castle.

____________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is short. Just so you all understand the dooms day device, it'll be designed on your personality. So say your all happy and cheery. The dooms day device with represent something quite like that. But yeah. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be making more since I'm on Christmas break :)