•𝕔𝕙. 𝟠: 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "I'M so sorry!!", chō said as emi ran towards dabi

emi purred against dabi's leg. currently dabi, spinner, and toga resided at the bar along with kurogiri, shigaraki, and chō.

they were all eating dinner at the bar when chō had forgot to feed emi and she had run down to come find her owner.

dabi picked the cat up, making chō slightly nervous. emi meant the world to her and she wasn't exactly sure what dabi's quirk was. for all she knew, it could be something like shigaraki's, where he could kill her with just the touch of his fingers.

"what's it's name?", dabi nonchalantly asked.

"emi!!", chō replied. "she was a gift from my...from my ex-boyfriend...haha", she awkwardly laughed.

dabi raised an eyebrow and started petting emi.

"well, I can see why he dumped you", dabi said.

"ah well...it's more like why he cheated on me...", chō mumbled as the rest of the members just listened. although it was quiet, they all heard it loud and clear. even dabi felt a little guilty for making the comment earlier.

"say, what's his name? where does he live and what does he look like?", toga sweetly asked, although her demeanor said otherwise as she was now stabbing her food.

even though they had just met, toga had already developed a great liking to the girl. and anybody who hurt her needed to be punished for wronging such a sunshine.

"oh! don't worry about it himi!! I'm just glad he found someone and is happy now, you know?"

"I'm very sorry about that ms. chō", kurogiri said. he debated giving her some money so that she could go buy some kitkats but decided otherwise.

"again, don't sweat it kuro! it was a few months ago so".

shigaraki looked at the girl who was still happily eating her salad. although she had put on a smile, he saw a spark of sadness in her eyes.

★彡 healer 彡★

"hey! wait up!", dabi yelled to the girl who was walking alone.

chō turned around to the boy who was catching up to her. she was on a night walk and it was definitely not safe for her to walk alone, but she did it anyways.

"oh hey dabi! what's up?", chō asked.

"I umm...just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. I didn't mean to—"

"please, I know you were joking. don't worry about it!!", chō interrupted.

just as dabi was about to speak again, another voice interrupted them.

"and what are you doing here, you burnt piece of shit?", shigaraki asked as he had his usual black hoodie on.

"same could go for you, you crusty fuck", dabi retorted.