•𝕔𝕙. 𝟠: 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘•

Start from the beginning

shigaraki scowled. it wasn't like he wanted to check on her or anything. chō just had that sad glint in her eye and he thought that it was annoying for some reason.

and just as he was walking towards her, he saw her talking with dabi. a literal ash tray.

before it got any heated, a third voice interrupted.

"h-hoshi? is that you?", another male voice spoke.

chō turned around to see exactly who she didn't want to see. her ex-boyfriend.

takashima eito.

"a-ah! t-takashima! what're you doing here?", chō stuttered out. she was nervous after seeing her ex but even more nervous that dabi and shigaraki was witnessing this.

shigaraki studied the man while dabi just looked at him. all eyes were on the man now.

"oh, I'm actually here with—"

"hoshi!! is that you?? I haven't seen you in forever!!", a female voice said this time.

'jesus, why's there so many people calling me today', chō thought.

a girl wearing a showy red dress showed up, clinging onto takashima's arm. as if rubbing salt on her wound, the lady kissed his cheek right in front of her.

"and who are these two~?", the woman asked. her lips curled up into a smirk.

"t-they're my—"

"we're her boyfriends", dabi answered with a straight face. to which chō almost choked on her saliva.

shigaraki just gave dabi a 'wtf' look. he didn't remember agreeing to a polygamous relationship with this dumb girl, and especially this burnt nugget.

the woman just laughed. "t-that's the best joke I've ever heard!!"

"really? perhaps I can show you, just how serious we are", dabi said, slowly walking towards the woman.

maybe she was scared by dabi's intimidation or even entranced by his hotness. but she had stopped clinging onto takashima's arm and took dabi's hand.

"hey, wait! where are you two—"

but before he could finish his sentence, shigaraki had already swung his arm around takashima. with four of his fingers on his neck, shigaraki whispered something that chō could not hear.

"you're lucky she doesn't want to hurt you. but I'm one finger away from making you literal dust. show up in front of her or hurt her again, I won't hesitate. bitch", shigaraki whispered with venom.

takashima immediately nodded and stumbled away. he didn't know who chō was associating herself with, but whoever they were, they were hella dangerous.

as if on cue, a feminine scream was heard from a nearby alleyway.

"let's go", shigaraki said as he started walking to the opposite way they came from.

"but...but what about dabi?", chō asked worryingly.

"he's fine. just come with me", shigaraki said more annoyed this time.

"where are we going?", chō asked. no answer. "why aren't you answering me??", she whined.

"it's not like you answer me whenever you just drag me places", shigaraki smirked. he was a sucker for giving people a taste of their own medicine.

chō just pouted. "well if you're gonna drag me, at least do it correctly", she teased as she grabbed shigaraki's wrist and linked their pinkies together.

"the hell are you doing?", he asked.

"being dragged by the leader of the league of villains to who knows where", chō shrugged as she looked around.

"tch". shigaraki kept walking, taking chō to an ice cream store.

chō ended up getting strawberry like always while shigaraki just got vanilla.

"thanks", chō said while smiling. shigaraki glanced at her while she was swiveling her spoon in her melting ice cream.

she looked up at the dark sky, watching the stars twinkle. even though her last name was that of a star, she surely didn't feel like one. she felt...plain, and normal.

"do you want some?", shigaraki offered. he usually didn't share, and by usually, it means never.

"sure", chō happily agreed. as she was about to use her spoon to scoop up some vanilla ice cream, shigaraki had already shoved his spoon in her mouth.

again, a taste of her own medicine.

chō let the ice cream melt in her mouth. vanilla was a good flavor. and even though it was plain and boring, it tasted sweeter than all the others.