Chapter 32: DETENTION

Start from the beginning

"I HAVE A WHOLE BOYFRIEND,WHO HE'S MET. AND SO WHAT I GAVE TOBI A KISS ON THE CHEEK. I KISS MY GRANDMA ON THE CHEEK ALL THE TIME AND YOU KNOW WHAT IN MEXICO PEOPLE DO IT AS A GREETING." Yachi started sweating, lifting her hand and started pointing to it. "AND YOU KNOW WHAT? MEXICO IS GREAT. WHO DOESN'T LOVE BURRITOS AND CHIHUAHUAS?"

Y: (P/NNNNNNNNNNN)

"Yachi, PLEASE, I'm trying to vent. We can play charades later. Anyway like I was saying- "

Y: (P/N), look behind you.

*evil smile* Teacher: No, no Ms. Yachi, Let's let Ms. Iwaizumi continue. I do so love hearing about her love life.

*nervous laugh* "Oh, I was done... Thank you for your kindness though."

Teacher: You're right, you can tell me how this story ends during detention instead.

*gulps* "Detention?"

Teacher: Detention. The rest of the week.You share the class rep position with Ms. Yachi, you should be an example to your class and not a bad one.

"SHITTYKAWAAAAAAA" Yachi slapped her hand over my mouth. My eyes widen realizing what just happened. I slapped both of my hands on top of Yachi's hand blocking my mouth from ever opening again.

Teacher: MS IWAIZUMI. PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW.

I walked over to the principal's office and got a lecture about not letting my personal matters interfere with school. Thankfully he didn't call my parents, but he did called Mr. Takeda who tried to smooth things over for me. Because I was a "model student" and this was "first and last time occurrence" I would keep the detention and be suspended from all club activities for a week. "BUT TOKYO"

Principal: ALL WEEK. YOU RESUME NEXT WEDNESDAY. SEVEN DAYS MS. IWAIZUMI.

"But what if one of the boys gets hurt?"

Mr. Takeda: (P/N), let's just take what we can get. Tokyo unfortunately can't happen, but you'll be back before you know it.

The bell rang and I slunk my way over to my next class. The class was filled with whispers. On my way to lunch, Daichi caught me and gave me an earful. What happened to thinking before we act? He sounded more like a disappointed parent than anything. My head was spinning after all these lectures. When I finally sat down with the rest of the first years for lunch everyone got quiet, everyone except Tskuishma who wore the smuggest look on his face.

T: So Princess, rough day?

"Yamaguchi please reign in your boyfriend. I don't know how much more I can handle today."

H: We heard you got in a lot of trouble.

I put my head on the table and buried it in my forearms. "Detention for the rest of the week. No volleyball for seven days."

K: But what about Tokyo?

"No Tokyo."

Yachi: It's okay (P/N), you needed a break.

Yamaguchi: Did Daichi get to you?

*muffled* "Everyone did. Whyyyyy me.How was I supposed to hear her clear her throat? If she wanted my attention she should've used that big mouth of hers." I raised my head. "SCREW IT. I'M GOING TO TOKYO ON MY OWN. But can I ask you guys a question?"

H: Biking won't work. It'll take too long.

K: We also do not suggest Tanka's sister. We almost died.

"No you idiots, I'm going by bullet train a normal person."

H : Why didn't we think of that?

"Because again your idiots. We've covered this."