"Gah?! Well, I'm not ruining this night over an ex." you said matter-of-factly.
The captain gave you a warm smile and nodded.

Well then, I should return to my jog, see you tonight?" Kita asked again as he swung open your front door.

Giving him a reassuring nod, you waved goodbye.
The door slammed shut as a exasperated sigh escaped your lips.
Of course you would care about Suna being there, an ex could definitely ruin New Years.

—•—

The lights illuminating the streets giving the snow on the ground an eerie look.
Shadows cast around the roads, which were mostly empty since most people were on vacation or in Tokyo for New Year.
Tugging on your jacket, you stumbled through the dimly lit streets, trying to find the building.
"Oi, you lost?"
The sound of a deep voice made you jump, whipping your head around in fear.
The grey-haired Miya twin blinked at you expectantly, he too was surprised by how startled you were.
"My bad, didn't mean to scare ya."
He muttered apologetically.

"N-No problem, and yeah I guess I am a bit lost." you responded.

Nodding, Osamu ushered you to follow him.
Sheepishly, you trailed behind him until he stopped, standing in front of what looked like a mansion.

"W-Whoa..." you stared in awe.

"Damn, whoever is hosting this party sure got bank." Osamu replied, knocking on the door.

Nodding in agreement, you waited alongside him.
"Ah! Princess!" A warm arm slipped over your shoulders, a lazy smile greeting you.
"Atsumu."
The blonde looked quite excited.
He was wearing black jeans, a grey sweatshirt with a jeans jacket. His hair looked unusually fluffy.
Osamu glared at his brother, it wasn't clear why, but for Osamu there was always a reason to be irritated with Atsumu.
Osamu on the other hand, was wearing grey sweats, a purple sweatshirt and a chain.
He looked rather casual, his whole mind rest for this party had been pretty regular.

"H-Hey 'Tsumu." you replied.
Frowning Atsumu shook his head.

"I missed you calling me subway boy!"
He whined like a little kid.

"Fine. Subway boy." you groaned.
He grinned widely, then turned, giving his brother a cheeky smirk.

Osamu eyed him and scoffed.
"What is this a competition?" The grey-haired twin wondered.

"Anyways, why are we just standing out here? Let's get inside shall we?" Atsumu exclaimed, roughly pushing the door open.

"Damn it was open..?" Osamu mumbled.

"OW!" A screech came from inside.
A angry figure approached from behind the door. Atsumu had slammed the door onto Himari.
With a furious expression on her face, she charged at the twin.

"STUPID MIYA ATSUMU WHAT IS WITH YOU AND RUINING MY LIFE?! GOD DAMMIT JUST DIE ALREADY!" She screeched, yanking Atsumu's collar and shaking him violently.

Atsumu laughed uncontrollably as he watched the girl in shock.
Himari was wearing a fancy black mini-skirt with 5-inch heels.
Her long hair was curled again, and a simple diamond necklace sat around her neck.

"DONT YOU DARE-"

"Let him go." You stuck your hand out, grabbing Himari's arm and roughly pulling it off of Atsumu.
Himari eyes widened.