Chapter 3 -

[Aoi PoV]

"Was he just hitting on me..?" I said to myself after Uruha left me standing there in the hallway. I shook my head and went back to my bed. "No way."

So I sat in my bed and read a magzine as Tsuzuku and Ryoga entered the room. Tsuzuku was a good friend of mine and Ryoga was his boyfriend. "Oh my god, Aoi, are you ok?" Tsuzuku asked, let go of Ryogas Hand and hugged me. "I'm fine. They said I had luck. Have you heard anything about Hayato?" They sat down and Tsuzuku said: "Well..yes. I was talking to a blonde girl earlier, and she told me thanks to an...um...er.....Dr. Takashi..Takashima or something like that you are both alive. Seems like he rescued you."

My jaw dropped. "Dr. Takashima Kouyou? Holy mother of god...Tsuzuku...the doctor...I am alive because of him and Hayato is, too?" He nodded. "Yup."

An hour later, Tsuzuku and Ryoga had left again and I wanted to get up to search for Uruha when he entered the room. "Hi. I'm here to see if everythings okay? Are you feeling good?" I smiled. "Yes, thank you." He scratched his neck. "Um..you had visitors earlier? Your boyfriend?" "Um..no..I am single..they were good friends of mine." "Oh, nice. I'm sorry, I should'nt have asked. See you." "No, it's totally okay.." I blushed. "Wait a moment!" I said as he turned around. "Huh?" "Um..Tsuzuku told me that you rescued me and my brother..I just wanted to say..thanks. You cant imagine how much that means to me, he is the only person I really have left from my family." "No need to thank me, that's my job."

At night, I sneaked out of my room. I wanted to go the roof to smoke a cigarette although I was not allowed to do it at the moment. But I honestly did'nt care, I really needed this right now. I was really surprised to find Uruha on the roof, also smoking. I sat down next to him. "You're not allowed to smoke, you little rebel. Need fire?" I smiled "yes, would be nice." 5 minutes later we sat there, smoking together, it was literally perfect. We told each other about our lifes, our hobbies, our story. We talked for a long time and after the like 3rd cigarette and the 5th beer we also had up there Uruha suddenly kissed me. Shortly, but he did. 

I couldnt believe what just happened...