How to avoid being scammed

1. Never do trust trades. Many people ask you to trust trade with them, and this results in them scamming you almost all of the time.  

2. People also sell pets for money in game, and they always ask you to pay first. There is always a possibility that the other person might not be a scammer, but never do these exchanges.

3. There is another type of scam where people have friends who might be in game with them to help them trick other people. It goes like this. Somebody might have a great deal, and they will want a pet that you don't have. There will be somebody else in the server with this pet, and they will be trading it. Of course, since the other person has a great deal, you will overpay for the pet that the person wants. Once you have the pet, you will go to the person, but they will leave the game and not trade you the pet. This is a simple scam that many people do to gain value. Be very cautious if something seems too good to be true. If you are going to trade for the pet, do not overpay in the scenario that the person is scamming.

4. There will be pretend Youtubers in game, and they will ask to borrow a pet for a video. Do not fall for these scams. Youtubers never ask for pets, and sadly, I have never seen a person who hasn't scammed with this type of scam before.

5. There will be people who will say that they can duplicate your pet. That isn't possible and never will be possible. The only way to duplicate is to hack, and hackers get banned from the game. If your pet is duped and traded back to you, it can be very dangerous, since you could be banned. However, the chance that the person actually can dupe is super low. Duping isn't correct, and even if the person can dupe, don't ever do it. Don't fall for this scam either.

6. Some people will also ask you if you want them to take care of your pet. They will ask you to trade them the pet, but these people are scammers. Somebody can take care of your pet by adding you into their family, and then they will be able to take care of the pet. Of course, there's a small chance that the person just might not know that you can take care of a pet through family, but don't risk it.

7. If one of your friends asks you to try out your pet, don't let them try it. I know that we all have close friends who we know will never scam, but remember, people can change. Many people have gotten tricked into believing somebody was their friend and then getting scammed by their "friend." Real friends would also never ask you to borrow your pet. Scammers are the only people who do that. I have some close friends who I have entrusted with very rare things in other games, and never once have they ever asked me to borrow my pets. I was the one who decided to give the rare things to them so they could safekeep it for me. Never fall for this type of scam. 

8. When doing a trade, some people will take out the mega neon version of a pet, and replace it with the neon version. Before pressing the accept button, make sure that the pet is mega neon, not neon. The mega neon sign is orange, and the regular neon sign is green.

9. The last and most important thing is to never scam. People work hard for their items, and scamming somebody's item(s) is not nice at all. Think about how you would feel if you were them. I still remember the day when I was scammed for my shadow dragon. All of my hard work was gone in an instant. I hope that the scammers out there realize what they are doing to other people.