But I cant Love my HATER

Hi, again, my kinds..Today Here's a new story..Please search 'But i cant love my hater' on YouTube , im not Seym_DNA but Please Subscribe and Like her Glmm's!I took her story to make you read too!I was happy tho that your parents is glad because you keep reading but anyways, into the story!   -Creator , Aoi .

Coco's POV

Its actually First day of Seym High..., Hi..My name's Coco NoMoney . Im not the smartest student , not athletic , not talented and not rich...I am The Opposite..Most People on Seym High Thinks im pretty weird.."Eww..Does she Change clothes?" "I bet she stole that hat." " Who let that rat on the School?" "But i dont care ,All i want is to get into the best state's best college , DNA UNIVERSITY-"
I was walking until i almost bumped on the Girls.."What are you still doing here?"
"I-im sorry?"
"You're in my way . The only reason you would not know that is- " They all Gasped and Silen-
"Aw,Girls look!A baby Freshman!"
"What does that have to do with anything?"
"Listen,Girl..in this school , you dont tresspass Thrice.Thats US!"
Coco's Mind : Thrice?
"Um..Aren't you copyin-"
"Shut up.Dont talk back, dont breath , Dont Annoy us, AND absolutely..DONT GET ON OUR WAY.Got it?"
"The Only Exceptions Are CUTE BOYS!"Macy said?
"And our members , Macy."
Coco's Mind : I should probably run while they're busy.
Yes, i ran.And i forgot the way where to go , i did run infront of her and she smacked me.
"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO LISTEN?!"
"I-im Listening!"
"RULE NUMBER 3 : DONT ANNOY US.You're on thin ice , girl.So what's Rule Number one?"
"Um- Dont get in your way?"
"PRECISELY.NOW OUT!"
I ran through her again and she kicked me.
"Other way."
And i started to walk calm and forgot all what happened.SWITCH IT UP , I ACTED LIKE I WALKED BUT I DIDNT , I RAN UNTIL I BUMPED THIS BOY.I almost fell but i didnt..I was pretty scared and pretty feel sorry as well.."SORRY , SORRY!" I ran away because im full of fears.

Hunter's POV

"Um..Yikes.."said Jordan , my friend"

(Not finished)
(2:09) *Actually this is a reminder)