Chapter 9

Saiki's POV

After Y/n stormed off I tried to go after her but teruhashi stopped me...

"What's with Y/n? I hope she's alright" teruhashi sounded so fake, she kept clinging to my arm. I've had enough of this.

'Get off of me teruhashi, what is wrong with you?! Why would you kiss me when you know me and Y/n are dating!' I used telepathy. "B-but Saiki, I t-thought you two broke up because she was all over your brother-" she was going to continue but I cut her off.

'Yeah you thought! What did Y/n ever do to you to make you hate her so much?! All the girls in our class have turned against her except for Yumehara. People hate her for no reason because of you!' Her facial expression changed from pity to shocked.

I stormed out and went somewhere no one could see me. I don't know where Y/n went so I used my ability to find her. 'Why the hell is she hyperventilating in the woods?' I thought. I teleported into the woods behind her.

As soon as I got there, the trees fell around her and she was screaming the word 'fuck' very loud. I covered my ears so the vibration wouldn't cause me to go deaf.

When she was done she stood there for a couple of seconds and then turned around.

'Saiki'

I walked closer to her but she backed away so I stopped for a second.

'Y/n...'

'Please Saiki, just go back'

I tried to walk closer to her again but she kept backing away from me.

'Didn't you hear me, I SAID GO AWAY!'

No matter how much she yelled at me, I kept walking towards her but she kept backing away from me. It was almost like she was scared of me.

'Listen to me Y/n, I know your in pain but just try to calm down'

'No! I've been calm and I've been holding in my emotions all my life! And I'm sick of it! So I'm sorry if I let out my emotions just this once'

'Y/n, this isn't you'

She shook her head and backed away. I ran to her and embraced her in a hug.

'Why are you doing this Saiki, don't you hate me?'

'The opposite actually'

I pulled away from the hug and kissed her gently.

'I love you'