Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I feel like yesterday was just a dream.. I never thought that me of all people would date Saiki. Eh I can't complain at this point. It is still summer break and I feel like going to the beach!

I heard a knock on the door at answered it. "Oh hey hairo, do you need something?" I asked with a smile. "H-hey Y/n! Um so I've been meaning to t-tell you this for a long time" he started blushing intensely.

"W-will you go out with me Y/n L/n!" He slightly shouted holding out flowers in front of me. I started giggling a bit and he gave me a confused face. "Hairo that's so sweet but I'm sorry, I can't go out with you" I said with a warm but dim smile. He has the saddest look on his face.

"B-but why?! I promise I won't ever betray you or leave your side ever! I will be a man of my word for as long as I live!" He pleaded. "That's very sweet of you but I'm dating someone else" I said petting his crimson red hair.

"Who?!" He shouted. "I'm dating Saiki" I said plainly. He gave me a shocked look but it then turned into a warm smile. "I understand Y/n. Thank you" he said with his hand on my cheek. He then walked away but I could tell he was heart broken.

'Y/n, are you ok, was that Hairo?'

'Yes Saiki it was'

'What did he want?'

'He asked me out...'

'Did you say no?'

'Of course I did, why would I say yes if we're dating?'

'N-nevermind, are we still going to the beach today?'

'Of course we are just give me a few minutes'

I keep forgetting that me and Saiki don't have to text each other when we could just use telepathy

I put on my bathing suit (the one you wore before) and not even a minute later I heard the doorbell ring.

'H-hey Y/n. Are you ready?'

'Yep!'

I had a large hoodie cover me until we got to the beach.

Time skip..

We arrived at the beach and there were a lot of people here. But it didn't bother me however I can't say the same for Saiki. I took of my hoodie and boys were starting at me. I didn't care but Saiki did. He gave them all a death glare and they ran away.

I went to the ocean and dived in. Once I got my head up from the water I felt a presence in front of me. And just my luck it was was teruhashi. "Oh hey Y/n nice to see you here!" She acted nice because she knew people were watching. "What do you want?" I said plainly.

"Oh nothing just checking on you to see how you were doing!" Her smile was so fake but I guess that's just who teruhashi is..

"What do you really want" she came closer. "I just wanted to let you know that Saiki is mine and we will be together because I'm the perfect most prettiest girl in the world!" She still faked  a smile.

"Teruhashi why is beauty everything to you?" I asked but she didn't answer. Instead she gave me a confused face.

"We get it ok. Your perfect and all the guys want you. But have you ever stopped to consider that your beauty has gotten to your head. Girls can't even look at there selves in the mirror because they feel like they're not good enough. You can tell me I'm jealous of you all you want but the truth hurts. You aged and developed early and as years go by, your not gonna be saying the same thing about yourself" I said as my fists were clenched. I was angry..

"So the next time you want to 'see how I'm doing' at least make sure your smile isn't fake" I started to swim away. "Oh and by the way, me and Saiki are dating so leave me alone will you" I swam away with her not responding. I didn't want to say that to her. But I couldn't control my anger. She didn't deserve that and I'm sorry. Wait just who am I apologizing to?

I walked back over to Saiki and put my hoodie back on. He gave me a confused look and I teleported home.

I was at my porch, I opened the door and walked in. Saiki teleported to me short after.

'Y/n what the hell is going on? Did something happen?'

'No I'm fine Saiki'

I hid my tears from him.

'No your not fine. I can tell when something's up with you so there's no point in hiding it'

I turned turned around to face him.

'I hate my life Saiki! I hate looking at myself in the mirror because all I see is a worthless girl. I hate this place! I wish I never would have moved here! I just want this all to end'

I was practically in tears at this point. My face was on his chest and I was sobbing.

'But, at the same time. I'm happy, because if I never moved here then I never would've meet you and I never would've made good friends like Kaido, Nendo and Hairo. So I'm also happy that I got meet all of you.'

My voice changed from sad to a slightly happy tone. He was hugging me tightly.

'I love you Saiki. I'm sorry'

'No no no no you don't have to apologize y/n. You were angry. I'm sorry for not realizing this sooner'

Soon after I feel asleep in his arms...

(Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, I've been a little busy. But I hope you guys enjoyed🤧)