Chapter 12

IM BACK BITCHES🌚🌚🌚 AND I HAVE MORE STORIES FOR YOU, SAIKI AND CHOUKO! SO BRING MY STORY BACK TO LIFE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

'Mommy, when will I be old enough to go to school?' She asked me. I turned my attention towards her as she slightly chewed on her crayons.

'Well, you're only a one year old but you can speak full sentences, I guess it wouldn't hurt to home school you, I believe you're ready' I said with a slight smile. Her eyes lit up in excitement as she cheered, taking the crayons out of her mouth, she got up and gave me a big hug.

Kusuo opened the door and took his jacket off. 'Daddy!' Chouko shouted and ran to kusuo, hugging his leg. Kusuo smiled and hugged back as he kissed me.

'Hey little one!' He said to chouko. 'Hello my love' he said to me.

'How was work darling?' I asked with a smile.

'Pretty good, I stopped by the store to get Chouko more gummies and you the candy that you like'

'Awww thank you darling, tmr I will go to the store for you, I know you're busy during the day'

'Are you sure?'

'Mhm!' I hum while wrapping my arms around his neck.

'Then I'll help homeschool Chouko'

'Cool with me' Chouko said while chewing on gummies.

Later that day

Chouko's POV

Me and mommy were at the store getting groceries. I then saw a man and a woman arguing with a child next to them. Mommy covered my eyes and ears.

'Mommy, do you and daddy do that?' I asked as I turned my head.

'Me and your father definitely have disagreements but we will never do it in front of you'

'Why?'

'Because no matter what age a child is, they should never have to experience that, let alone should the parent ever do it in front of the child'

'I see' I kept chewing on my gummies.