13

(Picture of Andy and a recent picture of Maddy!) [sorry for the last chapter was short] <Not the same picture but I like it better>

Maddy's pov.

I woke up and got ready for school. I'm really excited to see Andy. I was basically bouncing off the walls. When I got in the bus everyone looked at me like I was an alien. Hm? I see a few people turn and whisper stuff then look at me. I sat down next to Ethan and Kyle was across from us.

"Why is everyone looking at you like that?" Kyle asks.

"That's what I'd like to know." I say.

"That's weird." Ethan adds.

"Yeah." I say.

We walk into school. I go to my locker. I hear heel clicks walk and stop at my locker. I turn around to see Jessica. Not in her cheerleading uniform.

"Your a slut! You know that right?" She spits at me.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"Tate told me that you guys broke up because he walked into you and Kellin or whatever 'doing it'." She says. That's a lie.

"That's not true." I say.

"We'll then what's this?" She says pulling up a picture of me and Kellin hugging.

"He's like my uncle. He came to visit." I say. This is honestly so stupid.

"We'll he could be your uncle with benefits you know?" She says.

"Your disgusting." I say. I slam my locker door and stomp away to class. I still get the same looks.

~later~

I go get my backpack and pack up. Jessica trips me while I'm leaving.

"I'm not done with you." She says. She pulls me by my foot. We're the only ones in this hall.

"You know what happens to girls like you. They get bullied. So why not me be the bully." She says smacking her gum. "I'm just another reason for you to die."

She shoves me into the lockers. I hit my head. My upper arm is gonna have a huge bruise. We hear foot steps and teachers talking. She scurries off. I grab my bag and run to find Andy. I feel the bump on my head starting to form already. There is some blood from my cheek.

"Maddy? Is that you? What happened? Are you okay? Here let me take you to the car." Andy says. My knee hurts from when she tripped me. I limp over to Andy. He picks me up when he notices my leg.

"I'm fine. I fell down the stairs." I say. He puts me in the front seat. He goes back around and gets in.

"That's not what happened?" He says. He always knew me.

"Yes it is." I say. He gives me a stern look. He was always there when I would go through this stuff. Bullying. He was bullied too.

"Don't lie to me." He says.

"Fine. Today everyone was giving me looks. I didn't even know why. But then some girl who hates me called me a slut, because my ex said we broke up because he saw me and my dad's best friend 'doing it' when we never did. Then after school she tripped me and shoved me into the lockers." I say.

"Grr. She doesn't know me." He says taking off his seatbelt.

"Andy it's okay. Sit back down." I say trying to get his seatbelt back on. Even though we didn't even leave the parking lot.

"I'm sorry. I've been a little up tight since Kol." He says.

"It's okay." I say.

"Yeah. So how about we go to my house and I clean you up and then we go hang out." He says.