22

Maddy's pov (after warped tour a bunch of months later) (trigger warning- if you are sensitive to sexual harassment and such please skip this part) (jakes above)

I guess that Johnnie and Alex are dating now. I always knew it wouldn't work out well. I feel bad for not talking to Jake ever again.

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I get dressed for school. I still get bullied and still have trouble with it. I wore a grey sweater and black jeans. There was some new kids. I've befriended one. His name is Grayson but Gray for short. He's tall and has dark brown hair. I meet him at school. Jessica and Logan broke up. He dumped her sorry ass.

"Hey gray." I say. He gives me a hi back. We talk about stuff. We've become so close. But not like that.

After school ends I go home on the bus and Logan stays at school with friends. I decide to call Jake. It's been so long. I apologize for everything that happened. I hang up the phone. I hear someone open the front door. It's probably just dad or Logan. I ignore it. I hear someone come up the stairs. My door opens. I look at the figure in the door. Tate. He comes close to me. I back up. He picks me up and carries me out. I try to get out of his grip. I yell and kick. But nothing. I get thrown into a van. I hit my head then everything goes black.

A few hours later I open my eyes. I'm sitting in a basement tied to a chair. Tate comes down.

"Ahh the slut is finally awake." He says.

"What are you doing Tate!" I yell.

"I missed my beautiful slut." He says. I cringe at his words.

"Please let me go." I say.

"No." He says and slaps my face. I wince in pain.

He unties the ropes and throws me onto a mattress.

"Move and it gets worse." He says then leaves. I quickly pull out my phone. I send a text to dad Logan and Jake. I hide my phone and he comes back. He has rope and he rips my clothes off. I'm there naked. He ties my arms and legs to the post of the bed. He blindfolds me. I cry knowing what's gonna happen. I feel him slam into me. Making me cry even more.

After that he leaves me there. He takes the blindfold off me and leaves. He's gone for a long time. He comes back with some food and water and forces me to eat it. After that he leaves for a longer time. I hear the footsteps knowing he's gonna do more. I close my eyes to stop the tears. I hear a gasp. I open my eyes. It's Jake. He unties me and helps me with my clothes. Tate comes back. Jake is much smaller than him.

Vic's pov

I get a text from Maddy for help. It's a group with Jake and Logan. We all split up in search for her. Jake tells me she found her. He has her. He beat up Tate and knocked him out. We all rush to the house Jake sent. Maddy is outside crying. Like gam calls the cops and Jake is still inside.

"Maddy!" I yell and run to her. She winces when I hug her. "What happened in there?" I ask.

"Dad... I... I was... almost Raped..." She says crying.

"That son of a bitch. His ass better be in jail." I say.

I pick her up and hug her. It's 9 in the night. I take her to the hospital. she needed to go.

"dad no please." she yells.

"fine but your going to therapy." I say. she has to get help.

--next morning --

I had called the therapist and told him the situation. she agreed to do therapy. I let her sleep in. she has had a rough night. the door bell rings. I go open the door. it's jake. he is such a nice kid. why couldn't Maddy met him sooner.

"Hey Jake!" I say smiling.

"Hi Vic. is Maddy up yet?" he asks.

"I don't think so. if you want you can go up and see." I say letting him in I watch him go upstairs.

MADDYS POV

i wake up and just lay there. it's about 1030. I hear the door open.

"hey Maddy." Jake says.

"Hi." I say.

"Are you okay?" he ask.

"no. I am not." I say. it's time I be honest.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." he says.

"it's not your fault." I say. I play with my hair a little.

"I know. but it hurts to see you in pain." he says.

"Oh." I say.

"Maddy, I really like you. I was going to ask you out but I saw you with johnnie. that's why I didn't text you. I was so heart broken. and I know you probably don't want a relationship right now, but I would love for you to be my girlfriend. ever since I met you. I have secretly been in love with you." he says. I blush. I have always liked him too.

"Awe Jake. I have always been crushing on you. I was to scared to say anything. I'm so happy you told me that. I know I am not ready for a relationship now. but maybe soon when I am doing better." I say.

"Can I hug you?" he asks. I nod. we hug and it feels good. I know he will never hurt me.