Chapter 6

Emmalin P.O.V

Six months. Nick and I have been together for six months, and I loved every second of it. Now, before you ask, yes, we have used the L-word.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sitting on Nick's lap and shaking with energy, because I thought it would be an excellent idea to have a large coffee this morning. Leo couldn't handle me, whatever that meant, so he brought me here and then left. Rude.

Nick thought I would calm down if I watched a movie, so he carried me to his living room.

Halfway through the movie, and I couldn't even tell you the name. "How much coffee did you have?" He asks, and I only giggle. "If this is what coffee does to you, then what does alcohol do?" I take my head off his chest, so I can answer him.

"Antonio says I'm not allowed to even try alcohol." I pout, then my face lights up. "Hey, you can let me try it!" He chuckles.

"Absolutely not." I pout again.

"You know what? You're a big meanie." I state, and he chuckles again.

"Is that right?" I nod my head vigorously.

"Yup. But it's okay, because I still love you." I snuggle back into his chest, and feel him stiffen. Very gently, he grabs my shoulders, and pushes me upright.

"You love me?" His expression was soft as he caresses my cheek. I nod my head again.

"I've loved you for a while now. I love you this much." I stretch my hands as far as they'll go, trying to show him how much I love him, like some five-year-old. He smiles.

"I love you too, Tesoro. More than you could ever know." (sweetheart)

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hey, I need a ride to rehearsal, and Leo's taken the day off." Emmy pokes her head through the door of my art room, and I get up.

"I'll take you, but you need to tell Antonio." She skips off, and I change my clothes into a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt.

On the way to Sofie's rehearsal, we jam to a bunch of songs that would probably make any of our brothers groan.

"Are you staying or going back?" Sofie asks as I pull my car into park. My car is my baby. It was a graduation present from my brothers. A beautiful navy blue range rover.

"I'm staying, it's been a while since I've seen you dance." I follow her into the building, and take a seat near the moms of other students. A few of them tell me how brilliant my sister is, and I make small talk here and there. When I hear my phone ring, and quietly leave the room.

"Hey Nick." I answer.

"Hey, bambina, where are you?" (baby) I roll my eyes.

"Nick, why do you ask when I'm pretty sure you're staring at my GPS tracking as we speak?" I can't help but giggle.

"I am, but I want to know why you're there."

"I'm here because Sofie has rehearsals now, and I'm watching." I see Sofie coming out of the changeroom.

"Oh cool, can I come? We can take the kid out for ice-cream afterwards." In the past six months, Sofie has also become close with Nick, and he's like another older brother for her.

"Sure, that sounds great. Don't drive yourself, though. Get Mario to drop you off. I drove here myself, so there's no need." I add. Mario is Nick's driver and bodyguard. He's pretty cool, but he's exactly like Leo and doesn't ever crack a smile. Well, unless Sofie is around. I also met Nick's sister, Hailie. She's awesome, and has already ordered seven dresses from Sofie.