Chapter 4

I see Chase leaning over me dressed in shirt and jeans.  I sit up and look around and realise we are no longer in the hotel bedroom.  

"Where are we?" I ask 

"Can you get dressed?  Then we'll explain" Chase asks

I nod and climb out of bed looking for my jeans.  

"There are clean clothes in the bathroom" he tells me.  

I walk into the bathroom and wash up again.  I don't think I have time for a shower so just make do.  I pull on the boxes and then the black jeans which are a little long on me.  The shirt is also a little on the large side but will do.  

I put on my shoes and walkout to find Chase waiting for me.  He takes my hand and leads me through to the main cabin of the plane.  He seats me in the middle seat between the two of them.  

I fasten my seat belt and turn to Chase 

"We got to talking and started to think it would be safer to bring you back to the palace.  We didn't think our wolves would like you around unmated wolves" he admits.  

I can understand this as Bright is being a pain already. 

"You didn't think it would be best to wake me?" I enquire 

"You looked so cute and were so deeply asleep.  You didn't even wake when we carried you from the hotel or when we brought you to the plane" Reece tells me.

 'Did he just call us cute?' I hear Bright ask. 

I do a mental eye roll 'is that what's important now?' I ask him he laughs and I feel his joy as being called cute and put my wall up.  

I feel my stomach flip as the plane starts its decent.  

"Okay, but kindly wake me and ask me before taking me anywhere else. I didn't get to say goodbye to the pack" I say pouting as I wonder if and when I'll get to see them. 

I hear a picture being taken and look at Reece.  He shows the picture he took to Chase and they both smile 

"Cute" they say together.  

"Really?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest and trying to look put out.  

When I see Reece holding up his camera ready to take another picture.  I look straight at the camera.

"I'll hurl it across the tarmac as soon as the plane lands?" I warn him he glances over the top of the phone and puts it down. 

"Sorry, we are kind of excited about finding you and the fact you are so c" I glare at him and he stops himself from ending his sentence. 

 "Don't forget I've got alpha blood in me too" I warn and I see him press his lips together and nod but not before I've realised, he's trying not to smile.  

The plane touches down and I look out the window.  I try and remember if Dad ever told me where the palace was.  

"We are in Russia" Reece says and I nod my head. 

"We need to take the chopper from here" Chase informs me. 

They both take a hand and lead me down from the plane.  I see a big chopper a little further away. 

"I've never been on a chopper before" I tell them. 

"It is unique experience for the first time and views along the way are breath taking" Reece assures me.  

They help me in and Chase buckles the fancy harness. Reece places headphones over my head and puts another set on.

"It's so we can talk without having to yell" he explains.