"Sorry, bad memories" I mutter. 

 "Please don't hide those beautiful eyes from me" Reece gently says and lifts my chin with his finger. 

I blink at him and he smiles, and I can't help but smile back. 

 "Beautiful" he says again.  

The door to the room opens and I smell Chase enter.  He looks as though he's showered and changed before coming here. I see him and Reece exchange words before he looks at me. 

"I apologise for earlier.  My wolf was hard to control" he explains.  

I nod my head and try to smile.  

"Food should be up soon" Reece tells him.  

Reece sits down beside me and Chase sits on the arm of the chair closest to me.  

"What happened with Jackson?" I ask 

Chase glances at his brother before answering me.  

"He's dead along with the three dead beats next to him" he tells me.  

I nod my head and try to smile again. 

"I wanted to kill, so I could takeover my pack" I tell him.  

"Oh, well I," he stops and looks at me.   

"It's alright now, I've found my mate,'s," I add then look at them both still not believing I have two mates. 

"I don't suppose the palace would agree too their royal guards leaving just because they found their mate? Lucas will do a good job as Alpha" I add more to myself.  

"Guards we're not guards?" Chase says laughing

"Oh, sorry.  I assumed, as you were checking on the packs?" I explain 

"Yes father, thought it would help us, getting to know the different packs and Alpha's. Before we took over from him?" Chase says glancing between his brother and me.

I try and sort out what I've just heard.  It hits me like lightening and I cover my mouth with my hands shocked. They grin at me, causing me to blink rapidly as they really are handsome. 

"You're the twin Princes" I gasp and their smiles grow bigger and they bow their heads towards me. 

"OMG, and I let you tend to my arse!" I gasp and hear Chase growl low in his throat. 

"He has wounds on it" Reece explains and I feel my cheeks pink again as I realise what I just said.  

I stare at my knees as my mind races. 

"Your father is Reggie?" I realise and look up to see the twins now staring at me. 

"My father was one of your fathers head guards. He, use to tell me stories of their adventures.  He told me that your father had been a friend first and King second" I explain.  

I see them talking between themselves again and then they look back at me "you are Lui's and Sara's son?" they say together and I nod. 

"Our father will be sad to hear of his passing.  He often talks of him.  He had to cut ties so as not to let others know where he had gone. Sara was sick and needed to go to a place near the sea to recover.  Father thought others would try and get him to talk, if they found out who he was" Chase explains.  

"He knew and understood.  He always told me stories when he put me to bed. Then tell me it was our secret" I tell them.  

There is a knock on the door and Chase goes to get the door. I hear him push the trolley into the room and my stomach growls hungrily. I rub it and the twins laugh.