Chapter 10

Brandon's POV
Oh man , I screwed up with nikki big time . It's just that that I actually love nikki more than anyone else .
I mean yes whatever I did was a huge mistake and I have to make it up to her . But I don't even know if she likes me . But Nikki is really amazing . She is so natural . I like both Nikki and Makenzie . But Nikki is something more something special . She dosent need make up to make her beautiful cause her heart is already beautiful . I sighed looking at my both friends Kyle and Zack . I've told them everything that had happened . Kyle and Zack dwhispered something for a time " we have a great idea " Kyle said .
" I will tell Nikki to come by To this lake river . It's a awesome romantic place . But I won't show up , you will " Zack said . " YES . You guys are geniuses . I can explain to her what happened " I said . and have high five to my bros . Well not real bros but they're like one . I blushed . I just hope niki will forgive me .
I heard Zack talk in the phone with Nikki .. She was on the speaker .
" Hey Nikki ! " Zack said .
" Oh Zack hi " Nikki replied .
" Anyways how your days going ? Happy holidays " Zack said .
" All usual thanks for asking , happy holidays to you too " She said .
" So Nikki , I think we should totally hang out can you come today ? By the river ? " Zack asked in a please voice .
" Umm , I don't know "
" PLS nikki I won't ask u anything ever again " Zack pleaded .
" Fine " Nikki said .
" I really have to go thanks for calling me ... Bye " Nikki added . I smiled she is always so generous .
" Man , Good catch man nice girl . If u wouldn't have got her early I would have actually dated her " Kyle said .
" KYLE " I yelled .
" omg sorry ."
Now all that's gotta happen is his plan should fall in place .......
3 HOUR LATER
Zack has told Nikki the time to come I have to get dressed right now . I put on a suit that was completely Black and put on a black plant . I rushed and took my roses . And kept my gift inside my pocket.
It was the time to see my girl.
- NEAR THE RIVER .
Nikki had already came , she was dressed amazingly beautiful . she was wearing a dress that was over her knees and she looked oh so beautiful . I couldn't take my eyes of her . But when she saw me coming she completely froze I was afraid she would run away so I ran to her sooo quick . And held her hand . " Nikki , I'm so sorry .... I'm a fool I know I am an idiot I know I KNOW WHO I AM .... But mostly I know that I love u ..... Love u sooo much . " I said . Nikki was gonna run away but I held her hands before she could " PLS pls understand " I said .
" BRANDON . I don't understand you , we are not meant to be , I'm sorry . " Nikki said sadly .
" No , we are meant to be . I love u . WHY DONT U DO THE SAME ? " I yelled .
" BRANDON THATS BECAUSE I HATE U . I hate u " she said crying .
" you don't know how much I suffered . The pain I went through . You were with that new girl and totally forgot about me and once u Broke up with her U WANTED ME . It's like u were using me . " She said again crying bitterly .
" Nikki , PLS don't cry . Listen to me . The reason I did that was because because this girl b blackmailed me .... She told me that that if I don't date her and act rude to u then she will harm U and your friends . And I didn't want anything to happen because because I love u ? " I said . " Brandon ... That's sweet . I love u more " she said hugging me . I'm so happy . I gave her the roses " Awww thank u sooo much BRANDON " She said blushing .
I kneeled down and showed her the ring . " Will u be my girlfriend " I said blushing .
" I WOULD LOVE TOO " she said blushing as well . I put the ring in her hand .
She was happy . She squeezed me into a hug and kissed me in the cheek.
" Umm sorry I got distracted hehe " Nikki said blushing .
" It's fine " I said blushing .
We both sat near the river and saw the fireworks for the new year . 2015 !!!!!
------
YAY , BRANDONS POV . This is my second and last New Years gift for u guys . Nikki and BRANDON are finally girlfriend and boyfriend . I know there were a lot BRANDON fans here 😆.
So it happened it finally happened . I hope u guys are happy .
And a huge big shoutout to those amazing people right here , who voted and commented . Thank u guys so much , you guys made me so happy . I don't wanna say these people names but u guys know who u are ..., you all are so amazing . And for those of u who took time to read my books you guys are the best . Thank you a lot U guys bring tears to my eyes . And happy New Year's Eve . I hope u guys enjoy the fireworks and all the PARTAY 🌉.
Thank u guys so much ..
Keep commenting , voting Sharing and reading yourself . Please don't give up on this book.
Happy New Year to U COOL PEOPLE✌️😏
Until next time