Chapter 36

NIKKIS POV
KYLE became alright I guess . :) Im really happy off that besides graduations coming up . Omg and soon I'll be on cell age . AWAY FROM MACK AND CHEESE ! Lol I just love when people call her Mack and cheese she TOTS deserves it . Me and CHLOE and Zoey decide to have a SLEEPOVER , since we haven't in a while . We haven't even talked to each other in a while . And lately I've been not even talking to them , I should text them ABIUT the sleep over after school . They'll be BUMPED . I went to my closet and saw a letter .
' Nikki , come to the janitor closer . P.s this is yo BFFS CHLOE and Zoey :) ' it said . I chuckled a bit .
I nodded and went to the janitor closet . Well after class that is .
- after class .
It's totally weird but janitor closet is like our secrete place nowadays . And I will never forget it when I'm in the collage of course . I giggled and ran to the janitor closet . CHLOE and ZOey looked sad .
" Hey guys , What's up ? What's with the sad face ? " I told em .
" It's just that you never tell us your problem these days " CHLOE said looking down . Obviously hurt .
" And it feels like like your ignoring us . Your acting like we are complete strangers " zoey said . I felt so terrible . It's true I have been ignoring them these days . And I totally feel bad about it.
" I'm so sorry guys , it's just that that there where soooo much problems and drams in my life that I forgot about you guys . And I am s total dork for that . I'm so sorrry " i said to them.
" don't talk to us we hate u " they said in unison . I looked at them in a huge shock . The heck just happened ?
" Hahaaaaaa we are just joking U . Now come here " they said rushing closer to me and giving me a big hug . I giggled .
" Guys , I have a thing for U guys . I mean a thing to say . It's that that .We are having a sleep over " I said surprised they jumped up and round just like me . We are such awesome and swaggy friends that I swear there must be no best friend then us . We did a group hug . I told em everything that happened in my life . Everything which I haven't told em . They GOt happy sad CUTE AWW and alllll things .haha I love them . They mean the world to me .
- Sleepover
" Well , we will read some of the questions are fans asked us cause we didn't answer some ". CHLOE said . My face brightened up .
" That's a great idea " I said as we all rushed through wattpad comments and Twitter .
" Nikki , how do you deal with MACKENZIE " fan said . I sighed .
" Oh Mack and cheese . Well she's messed . And she totally needs help . Well I don't know I don't actually deal with her . Sometimes I don't really care . And sometimes I get a totally melt down . I look at my bedroom wall and felt that I could just be destroyed " I said . Thinking about all the exprience , in ma life .
" CHLOE and Zoey what would u do if nikki wasn't in your life " Fan said . They both gasped .
" Nikki , without her ? What do u call life without her ? HELL . We could never actually live without her . She's the best friend anyone could ever have . She wipes our tears when we cry . We will always have a shoulder to cry and she's a really supportive and smart person and she's realllly strong trust me " They both said . My eyes where filled with tears I ran to them and hugged them tight and gave them kisses in they're checks .
_______
Sorry for the short chapter . I was obssesed with reading your comments that I just wanted more and more . Plsssss keep commenting . I love u guys . Thanks for everything
Bye .
~Lilly23455 signing off