Chapter 70 (the end )

Maddi's POV

"M-monster !" I yelled , my palms became sweaty and I was so scared the monster came close to mommy and daddy and just nibbled they're eyes off im frightened for life now . The monster came close to me .

" can I have your eyeball honey? " the monster whispered in my ears .

I woke up exhaling and enhaling OH MY GOD thank the lord that was a dream . I looked around the total unnoticeable place , it looked more like a hospital .

Hmm come on maddi , think think . What happened last when you were awake ? Hm besides that dream . Aha ! I was going to that party oh god .

"Those evil stupid Gir-" I put my hands in my mouth . Bad words

.

A lady came offering cold milk I looked at her and I started To cry because I missed mom and dad Wayy too much ! I wonder whether they are searching for me right now . The lady Put the tray in my lap and handed me a letter .

" this is from your parents" she said giving a wide smile . I happily opened it quickly .

-

While reading it tears started to fall off my eyes . TWO MONTHS ? That's not enough . That's way too long.

"PLS LET ME GO TO MY MOM AND DAD , pleaaase " i said crying . She smiled .

" Noo , Honey . But have they ever harmed you in any way possible ?"
" No"
" we'll we ain't sure if u lying ... U got to wait "
I cried and cried