"who the hell is us?"

Time skip (later in the night)
Dabis pov

"..ugh" I groan my head wishing  I could turn myself into ash just cause of the pain, and I know exactly why it hurts..

"YOU BASTARDS, GIVE HIM BACK NOW!" I heard hothead scream outside the door the house door for the millionth time, but he was pretty much yelling to no one besides me because Toga was watching a movie with Mina and Midoriya was laying on my chest arms around me, holding me tightly. I slowly get up and cover him with the thick black covers, kissed his forehead, put some shorts on, and walked up to the door, opening it. "OPEN-" he started to yell before I cut him off "Shut the fuck up!" I yell coldly, he stared at me blankly before saying anything "give him back.." he mumbled, glaring at me, "hes sleeping, just fuck off and come back later, I dont know" I say about to just close the door, "just let me talk to him." He says blankly staring up at me, "fine if you talk to him, will you just fucking leave, I'm tired dude!" I ask getting annoyed, "sure, whatever, I will leave with him when Im done talking with him." He says a little too confidently, "I doubt hes going to leave with you but whatever" I open the door allowing him to come in, "where is he?", I point to the bedroom on the right and he walks over, walking in, as I slide down the big metal door and put my hands over my face "ugh..".

Third person pov

Bakugou walks in the room and looks at the sleeping cinnamon roll on the bed. "He looks so peaceful" he thinks. He starts to walk over to Midoriya, but after a few steps he stops. "Why are you here" Izuku says eyes still closed, flipping over so Bakugou could only see his back, "I came to take you back to us" he replied taking a step closer "who the hell is us?" He asks a little annoyed. "Ya know, U.A., your mom, your friends.." he trails off before continuing "me.."

My brain is malfunctioning and I cant think properly, this 370, took me almost 4 days to write, so imma write small parts for now but I will write more each time.
I love you all!
Goodbye!