A Dark Alley

It's the next morning and I feel something soft against my arm, I was shocked but when I opened my eyes I saw the little kitten curled up in a ball right next to my arm. As I got up my head started to ring, it was a high pitched ring like a dog whistle, to a dog. It made my head hurt but I couldn't be late for work, after work I had school…  
    I don't hate school, I just don't like a person in it. Bakugou…
He always picks on me and tells me to kill myself because "I'm not worth the time of this world", I never believed it till a few months ago when I lost my friend Kirishima, he was the one who always told me that I would always be a big part of the good people in this world and to never stop believing that.
       He got into a car crash a few months ago and didn't make it. Bakugou took it very hard, and he started bullying me more. I think he did that because he thought that if he stopped it would bring back memories and make him take it harder than ever. I feel bad for him, I mean he lost his best friend he could tell everything to. I don't blame him for wanting something to take his mind off his dead best friend, he goes to his grave everyday, and talks to him about his problems and even bullying me. 
   I know this because I walk past Kiri's grave all the time to get home. "I honestly don't know why I bully him kiri…" he said one day, while I was walking past. I was shocked by his words, I stopped in my tracks, he never said anything like that…
   So when he tells me that I just take it,  hoping he would soon realize that he needs to deal with his problems by letting himself go and dealing with all the emotions that come with it.
    As I'm walking to work I see that same suspicious man on the other side of the street, "who is he..?" I thought while walking inside the cafè. As I get in, Momo gives me a surprised look, "what?" I said, confused but continued to go to the back and change into my uniform. "You're on time!" she says in a shocked tone along with a little giggle "shut up, I'm not always late.." I complained
  She glares at me with a skeptical look then smiles. After getting changed and taking a few people's orders I hear the bell ring signaling that someone has come in. I look up and see the same suspicious guy, but this time with a smaller girl with blonde hair put up in two buns. She has a mask on too but that's it,  no scarf, gloves, or Jean's just a skirt and some kind of big fury jacket.
  She looked familiar, I just didn't know from where, I took a few more orders then they got to the front of the line. "Hi!" Said the smaller girl with a sweet voice, "H-hi" I said back "what can I get you today?".
  "Ummmm can I get the caramel macchiato" she asked "ofcourse, and you" I say looking at the tall,  black clothed man with mesmerizing turquoise eyes. "Black coffee" he said in that deep voice, that I remember so vividly from the other day. 
  "S-sure" I stutter. After getting their order ready and giving it to them, they began to leave, he turned back at me  for a few seconds then left seeming very happy. I felt my face getting hot, "ooo lala~" Momo says, staring at the door then looking at my blank red face again. "I-" I thought as they walked away, "who is he?~" Momo asked, still staring at me,  "I-I don't know" I said confused, but still feeling like something I've never felt before. 

  •Time skip• 
~Third person~

As Deku walks to school his head starts to ring again, this time even louder. He falls to his knees not knowing why it was happening, "Woah deku are you ok!?" Mina runs up behind him and pulls him to his feet. "Yeah...", he said, flinching at the pain in his head, "you sure?" She asked in a worried voice "mhmm".
  As they walked to school together she asked him questions about why he was on his knees, and he always responded, "Im was fine, my head just hurts" but she didn't believe him cause a headache wouldn't put you on your knees. When they got to school the first thing they encountered was bakugou…

•Deku's pov• 
  "Why are you still here deku? No one cares about you." He said proudly as Mina and me walked in, I ignored it as usual but this time an anger I never knew I had showed up inside me. "Bakugou stop it, I care about him!" Mina yelled at him, "why" he said firmly, my anger rising quickly from every word he spoke. "He never deserved to be here anyway", that's when I felt myself snap at his words, anger raging inside me. 
  "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU,  HUH KACCHAN!?" I yelled at him, his eyes grew wide in shock from me saying that to him. Mina looked at me in shock as well, mouth slightly open not knowing what to do or say. "IT IS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT KIRISHIMA DIED, OK!? I HAD NO PART IN THAT, HE WAS MY FRIEND TOO AND YOU JUST MAKE IT WORSE TO DEAL WITH!", I see him slowly start to tear up, "I-" he said lightly. "LOOK, I GET THAT YOU WANT SOMETHING TO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF HIM, BUT WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME!? I DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YET HERE WE ARE, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS YOURSELF AND THE  EMOTIONS THAT COME WITH?" I asked in rage "OH WAIT THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE THIS NON EMOTIONAL BAD BOY THAT EVERYONE IS IN LOVE WITH, WELL GUESS, WHAT YOUR NOT, YOUR JUST ANOTHER BULLY WITH SO MANY FUCKING PROBLEMS,  THAT YOU PUT THEM ON OTHER PEOPLE INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH THEM YOURSELF!" I saw the tears falling down his face  "SO, WHY IS IT THAT YOU ONLY BULLY ME!?" I heard no answer till I started to walk away "you were the only person I bullied and I thought that if I bullied you more it would just save me from having anymore emotions…" he explained crying his way through the sentence, I almost felt bad for yelling at him but continued to walk away knowing he deserved crying for all the things he had said to me. 
  Mina stared at Bakugou for a moment, before running after me, "D-Deku!" Mina yelled trying to catch up. "What!?" I say still angry from what happened a few seconds ago, "Where the hell did that come from?" She asked, still very confused, "I don't even know, I'm just done dealing with his shit!" I exclaim.

•Time skip (cause I'm lazy😅•after school•)
  All day during school he kept looking at me like he wanted to say something, but never did. As I walked out of the school I hear people talking about what happend this morning "Why the hell does he have to be like that ALL THE FUCKING TIME!?"  I yell in my head slamming my eyes shut angrily. As soon as I do, I feel something grab onto my arm and pull me into a dark alley.

Yay its finely finished🥳
I personally love this part of the story 
Anyway hope you all enjoyed
Baii❤🥰 
(P.S. Haha cliffhanger!)