"Not a sweetie, sweetie~"

I get out of school, and Mina asked if she could come study at my house, "um idk… let me ask" I say to her "ok!"

                                            Dabi😊❤

Smol child: hey, can my friend come over and study?

Dabi😊❤: sure I'm gonna be out for a while, but just stay in your room incase one of us comes home 

Smol child: ok thank you!😊

Dabi😊❤: mhmm see you later 

Smol child: ok, baiiii

Dabi😊❤: baiii

  "Sure" I answered, we walked down to where I parked the car and got in, as we drove she asked me "so where did you get the car?" I thought for a second to find a reasonable excuse. "Some friends let me borrow it cause I'm staying at their place" I answer, hoping she would buy it.
  "Oh ok" she says, I let my breath out in relief. We get there and I can see out of the corner of my eye, she's very confused, we get inside and go to my room.

•time skip•

It's a little bit later and I hear the door open, someone walks in, it sounded like Dabi but I'm not sure. I waited a few more minutes till I smelt smoke, worried, I peaked out of my door and saw Dabi.  I walked out and closed the door behind me, "whatcha doin" I say, leaning on the door frame. "Come here and I'll show you" he said with a cigarette in his mouth, I walk over and kneel down next to him, he sucks in, takes the cigarette out of his mouth, and kisses me! He releases the smoke into my mouth and pulls away, but for some reason I wanted the kiss to last forever.

  Mina walks out of the room, "Dek-" she stops talking and just stares at me with Dabi. I blow the smoke out of my mouth and walk over to her, "Mina please, I can explain!" I say frantically, "Deku…" she mumbles, still staring at Dabi. 
   I was so worried, I couldn't lose her, she was the one who stood up for me the other day, and she always believed in me no matter what. "That's so frickin cool!" She says smiling, I was shocked, I opened my mouth but I can't get anything out. "What!?" Dabi says, still laying on the couch but sitting up, "you don't hate him for living out with us?" , "no, why would I be, your no worse then people at U.A." she says back, laughing a bit at the end.
  "But we literally kill people", he says confused, "and Bakugou literally tells Deku to swan dive off the roof of the building and no one does anything about it, so your no worse. To be honest their probably worse than you'll ever be". We stand there for a moment and stare at each other,  "thank you so much" I say hugging her tightly, my head on her shoulder.

  "Of course your my best friend, after all..." she said, hugging me back. "do you wanna go get food?" I ask, "sure" , "ok, you want anything" I say looking at Dabi, "nah, I'm good sweetie~" he says looking at the ceiling again, cigarette in hand. I blush again, "fuck it" I think just before walking out the door.
     I walk over and kiss him for a few seconds, I grab his cigarette, and walk away. "Not a sweetie, sweetie~" I say walking out the door, as he looked at me and smirkeod.
   We were walking to the cafè a few blocks down, me still smoking his cigarette. 

Its finally done, sorry it took so long
I ran out of motivation and ideas
But here it is hope you enjoy! <3