Someone special

~Time skip (the next day)~
•Deku's pov•

  I slowly open my eyes and look at the time, 6:30, I close my eyes again but they shot open. "School!" I yelled, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I mumbled Rushing to Dabi's room. "Dabi!" I said as I walked in and stood in the doorway "yes?" He said looking up at me from his phone, "I need to go to school" 
  "Well then go but you have to come back here after"  he explained, "oh ok!" I say happily, "Um do you have a car so I could drive there?" I asked before leaving "yeah, there's one on the side of the alley, just don't crash it" he said looking back at his phone. 
  "Ok, thank you so much!" I say walking out and closing the door behind me. I quickly get dressed and go out to the alley, and there it was, a very shiny sports car!?  "Why do they trust me with this?.." I think, as I get into the car and start driving to school.
  When I get there the first person I see is Mina, waiting for me to get there so we can walk to class together. I pull up to the front right next to her in a parking spot and get out of the car taking the keys with me. She watched me get out in surprise, "woah…" she said under her breath. "What?" I ask, walking up to her, "y-you look so different.." she said still looking at me, I looked at her confused, "what do you mean?" I say walking up to the school with her.  "You just…" she said trailing off, before could talk I get a text from Dabi.

                                       Dabi😊❤

Dabi😊❤: Heyyyy~

Smol child:Yesssss~

Dabi😊❤:I'm bored

Smol child: How am I supposed to help with that?😂

Dabi😊❤:Idfk just help...

Smol child:I'm sowwy~

Dabi😊❤:Come back… TwT

Smol child:I can't I'm in school….

Dabi😊❤:Pweassssss 🙏🥺

Smol child:nuuuuu, I hang out wit you tonight…

Dabi:Okiiii!

Smol child:Baiiii!

Dabi:Baiiii!

Out of their texts

   "Idiot..." I say smiling and continuing to walk to class, "OoOoOoOoOoOo" Mina said as we walked, "who was he~"
I hesitated but eventually said "I think someone special…"

Sorry it's short I have a lot of schoolwork to get done and I really wanted to get this done 
Baii <3