His hands landed on my lower back, I thought for a moment he was trying to move me away but he turned us around, away from the windows and kissed me back. Thank fuck.

It was phenomenal. His hands held me firmly against him and then he deepened the kiss which I hadn't expected at all. His tongue lapped against mine, slowly and sensually as if he was making up for lost time.

I couldn't tell if it had lasted a long time or whether everything was moving in slow motion. Either way, it wasn't long enough.

"You really know how to keep a guy on his toes." He chuckled, pressing our foreheads together for a moment before pulling away. He held his hand up to his lips to cover his smile.

My lips were tingling, my body frozen in my place as he turned back around to check on the food. I noticed a bowl of salad on the side and took it into my hands.

"Shall I take this out?" I offered. He looked at me, licking his lips as if he was trying to taste me again. I couldn't suppress my smile.

"Would you, love?" He picked up the pan and followed me outside, guess that was good timing.

"Hey everyone!" I beamed as I stepped outside, catching everyone's attention. Maybe my happiness was a bit out of the blue but they all greeted me warmly.

Tyler was nearest to me so he stood up to greet me, taking the salad bowl off me as he reached over and kissed my cheek hello. Ryan waved to me from over the table so I blew him a kiss and waved to Tom as well. Harry stood at the head of the table while I made my way down to introduce myself to this mysterious woman.

The only chair available was the other end of the table, Jonny would be on my right and she was next to him. He seemed to be chatting well with her and my curiosity got the best of me.

"Hi, I'm Ana." I greeted her warmly.

She was thin and beautiful but she looked older. I thought I had met everyone who was joining the men on this trip and I thought it was a girl free zone, free of distractions like me.

"Jenny." Her voice was a lot more comforting than her demeanour. "I'm Tom's wife." It made a lot more sense as to why she was here now.

"Oh, I've heard so much about you!." I smiled, taking my seat. Jonny smiled at me, clearly guessing that my plan had gone well. He reached out to my lip and wiped the side of my mouth, indicating that my lipstick was smudged.

Then it became clear that it was blatantly obvious to everyone as I looked to Harry, who was wiping his mouth viciously with a blush on his face. His eyes met mine and I tried not to burst out laughing.  

"I assume you want a marg." Mitch nudged me, forcing a giggle out of me as I had clearly become predictable.

My whole body was tingling from the kiss. I wanted more than anything to tell Jonny but he was too wrapped up in talking to Jenny to face me. It looked like me and Mitch were going to be chatting a lot.

"So, you enjoying Jamaica?" He asked as he handed me a margarita. I thanked him and nodded.

"I really needed a holiday to be honest. Meeting you guys was just a bonus." I cheersed his glass with mine and waited for Harry to tell us to start serving.

He was on the opposite end of the table, standing up as he has just put down the plate. His mind had gotten distracted by the conversations he was having and he clearly hadn't realised he hadn't sat down yet. Everyone started to plate their food up as he sat down.

I knew Mitch could see I was staring at him but I was so spellbound by our kiss that I didn't care. His eyes were suddenly on me and I gave him a small smile before daring to look away. It was as if I had been begging for him to look at me only for my eyes not able to handle the intensity.