"Well boys, mummy's beat so I'm going back to sleep. Katsuki. You have work tomorrow and I prefer when you come back alive from your missions so you're going to bed. Hunter. Your 6 months old. Bed time."

Katsuki looked at Hunter with a defeated expression and sighed "c'mon kid, boss's orders"

As soon as you ass payed back into bed Hunter tore away from Katsuki and crawled at lightning speed over to you, nuzzling into your chest.

"Tsk. Fucking opp.." he mumbled under his breath, him to drawing closer to you.

Hunter was the first to fall back to sleep after another few minutes of restlessness. Second was Katsuki who bore the most adorable expression on his face. Lastly, you fell asleep, drifting far away.

-

-

-

-

"Wake up"

"Fuck off"

"Wake up~"

"Five more minutes you dusty old hag..."

"Katsuki Bakugou!"

"Jheeze! I'm up, I'm up! What d'ya want?!- oh? It's you?"

"Dusty old hag huh? Wow, really got creative with that one didn't ya babe" you growled walking out of the bedroom with Hunter in your arms.

"Wait (Y/N)... (Y/NNNNN)!!"

"..."

He let out a low growl as he flung himself out of bed and stomped over to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After doing so he made his way to the kitchen irritatedly. "I was just-"

"Yup."

"(Y/N) don't be so-"

"Mhm"

You could tell you were getting on his nerves, really pissing him off, but it was so much fun.

"(Y/N)-"

"Dusty Huh?" You sighed

"I-"

"old.."

"You know I wasn't-"

"Whatever"

Irk marks protruded from his forehead as you turned your back to him and placed Hunter in his baby chair, strapping him in securely.

"(Y/N)" he spoke, forcing a smile through gritted teeth

"What would you like Bakugou?"

That really pissed him off. So much so that his once aggravated expression dropped to one of cold seriousness which, if you didn't know katsuki, would've scared you senseless.

"The fuck did you just call me..?" He snarled walking towards you.

You hadn't called him solely by his last name since Abdul's birthday all that time ago, and you both know how that played out.

"I said-" your sentence was cut off by him grabbing your chin lightly and lowering his head to whisper in your ear.

"You wanna watch what you say next (Y/N).."

Your lips lifted into a smirk as you opened your mouth. "Is that a threat? Bakugou?"

His hardened gaze shifted from your eyes to your lips as he pulled you into an aggressive kiss, one hand on the small of your back, pushing you into him.

You lifted one hand to cup the side of his jaw as you kissed back.

After a moment, when he'd pushed you into the counter you broke the kiss.